Very Tough Task This Weekend.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I reckon the game against the Raiders this weekend is a big ask.

We have lost for the first time and have King, Watmough and Stewart backing up. The steel is back in the Raiders and they are not the easybeats they looked like earlier on.

It is never easy to travel to the National Capital - too many roundabouts and trees in row!!!

It smells danger to me - we need to be up or we could get whupped!

I am glad that I am not the only one who is worried about Sunday's game! The Raiders do have a roll on and are very hard to beat at home - we are very lucky it is not a Friday night game as they have a 100% win record at home.
I was pleased that Manly didn't get more players called up for City v Country as that would have made it even tougher!
The weather forecast for Sunday is: Fine, mostly sunny. Min 6 Max 19.

CW - The roundabouts actually make it easier to travel around down here in Canberra. I suppose you just have to know where you are going.......

i am far more confident after the loss last weekend.

We would have walked into that game thinking easy win, now we are walking in thinking we got to win to get our season back on track.

I am glad that I am not the only one who is worried about Sunday's game! The Raiders do have a roll on and are very hard to beat at home - we are very lucky it is not a Friday night game as they have a 100% win record at home.
I was pleased that Manly didn't get more players called up for City v Country as that would have made it even tougher!
The weather forecast for Sunday is: Fine, mostly sunny. Min 6 Max 19.

CW - The roundabouts actually make it easier to travel around down here in Canberra. I suppose you just have to know where you are going.......

I think you meant Monday night, and their 100%, 2 from 2 record is hardly a statistic to send shivers down the spine just yet.

I'm not too worried about this game, if they play to their potential it should be a cruisy win again, the loss last week should make sure they are up for it this week.

We will flog them.
And Goldie I agree the roundabouts make getting around in Canberra easier, BUT it doesn't make it any less of a freezing cold ****hole.
Last time I walked through Canberra Civic I thought I was in Kings Cross or Cabramatta with all the friggen herorin addicts scattered about the place.

I agree Clon, Canberra are also up and down. Good performances follwoed by a couple of ordinary ones.

A win for sure. After last weeks debacle Dessie will have flogged them. I suspect some heads were enlarged by the 6 from 6. Battered egos will try harder on Sunday. Carny's out and across the park we have the edge. I predict a good day for our outside backs. Bell will want a big one, he owes. Thursday nights game will be training. Win by at least 15.

We will flog them.
And Goldie I agree the roundabouts make getting around in Canberra easier, BUT it doesn't make it any less of a freezing cold ****hole.
Last time I walked through Canberra Civic I thought I was in Kings Cross or Cabramatta with all the friggen herorin addicts scattered about the place.

The minus 7 degrees does take a while to get used to - especially after finishing a night duty at the hospital & having to scrape the ice off your windscreen before you can drive home :doh:
The cold weather makes it a not so friendly place in winter as people tend to keep to themselves & hibernate in front of the fireplace!
As far as Civic goes - I keep well away from there, even in the daylight hours! I have to stitch up numerous ADFA & Duntroon cadets who get beaten up during the weekend - of course they were minding their own business & didn't start the fight :drunk: 8|

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2