Vic mauro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
I thought vic was great tonight when he came on, his defence through the middle was fantastic and very tight ! Lussick in the other hand, I'm assumin he may miss a few weeks for and elbow to the head ! Vic to cover, king to come back next weekend, whare for Matai next week if his ankle is bad !

Oh and best defensive display this year !

I thought vic was great tonight when he came on, his defence through the middle was fantastic and very tight ! Lussick in the other hand, I'm assumin he may miss a few weeks for and elbow to the head ! Vic to cover, king to come back next weekend, whare for Matai next week if his ankle is bad !

Oh and best defensive display this year !

Not to say that at least one of those disallowed tries should have been awarded, and we bombed a couple of tries going down Taufua side when Matai took the tackle.

Not to say that at least one of those disallowed tries should have been awarded, and we bombed a couple of tries going down Taufua side when Matai took the tackle.

Vic has done the job before. Darcy has some good qualities but we realised he wasn't very smart when he signed with the Eels.

Vic has done the job before. Darcy has some good qualities but we realised he wasn't very smart when he signed with the Eels.

Vic deserves his spot back. He didn't fail us last year and he wont let us down this year. Nothing flash just hard yards and hard tackling thats all we need. Lussick I'm afraid he's had his chances off to Parra and good luck. T Dog as well doesn't deserve a starting spot anymore. Too slow and lazy. What's with everytime he gets up to play the ball it's slow and he looks around like he should be getting a penalty every time.

Vic deserves his spot back. He didn't fail us last year and he wont let us down this year. Nothing flash just hard yards and hard tackling thats all we need. Lussick I'm afraid he's had his chances off to Parra and good luck. T Dog as well doesn't deserve a starting spot anymore. Too slow and lazy. What's with everytime he gets up to play the ball it's slow and he looks around like he should be getting a penalty every time.

lismore_fan said:
And don't put Ferris in the centres.
I love the guy to bits but he ain't no centre!

Who else can we put there though in case of an injury?

I guess Foran to defend in the centres?

lismore_fan said:
And don't put Ferris in the centres.
I love the guy to bits but he ain't no centre!

Who else can we put there though in case of an injury?

I guess Foran to defend in the centres?

Ahh righto, I thought we were talking about a mid game injury like tonight. Whare for sure to start while Stevie's out.

Ahh righto, I thought we were talking about a mid game injury like tonight. Whare for sure to start while Stevie's out.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6