Video of Early Warriors Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Monday night footy!

I have no idea why teams fall for Brett's dummy-half play. It always looks hilarious. Hook, line and sinker he gets them....

willstyles link said:
Monday night footy!

I have no idea why teams fall for Brett's dummy-half play. It always looks hilarious. Hook, line and sinker he gets them....

I dont think he can believe it either he always looks shocked.

He is just one of those players that you have to watch, because if he links up with Orford, then you are over commited around the ruck and Orford with spread it, so they are always in 2 minds when brett is there

We seem to have it over them for speed and I have no doubt this is how we will play them on saturday so as to tire their big and older guys out.   

We will put 20 on them I would say, once we get 10 in front we will stay 10 in front and the Warriors will run out of steam.

If it comes down to a grinding game, Manly are a fitter team and have had the week off, that will make a big difference

Our forwards are more mobile, especially laterally. I would be trying to hit at them one pass off the edge and put a lot of pressure on them with dummy half running. The pressure that Choc and Stewart will put on the edge around Witt and whoever is playing half will also be important. They are vulnerable with both Tate and Ropati apt to drift inside. The reverse inside pass from dummy half will also catch them as their big men move up quickly but don't move across. Neither of their wingers likes the ball grubbered at them and both have a lot of mistakes in them.

50% of the ball will be very important. We need to be close to them at half time and we will run over them in the second period.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8