Video slow mo - Croker's hit on Stewy, 07 Grand Final (frame-by-frame)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
I repost this for your perusal. Definitely the turning point of the 2007 Grand Final and a moment of illness for most Manly fans.

Watch and be outraged once again!

http://web.mac.com/weev/Site/CrockerHit-lo.html

also larger version, allow to load, will replay itself
http://web.mac.com/weev/Site/CrockerHit-hi.html

weev

weev link said:
Watch and be outraged once again!

i laughed out loud at that

but yeah, i'll never watch it again.  what's the point?  the players got over it, dont you think we should also?

I haved sorta moved on, but did enjoy it in origin when Crocker was using some of his dog moves on Wallace and Mason came in and cleaned him up

That clip just confirms what I have been saying all along. It was a legitimate hit. When Crocker hits Stewart (at head height yes) Stewart is just about on his knees.

Crocker committed to the hit well before that though, and it would have been way too late to pull out.

Yes there may have been contact with the head but it was accidental, penalty at most.

Move on

My only problem with this is not one forward is near him protecting him.

If crocker has the pace to get there certainly one of our forwards could have made the effort to get between him and crocker.

It's something our forwards have to be accountable for.

CliffyIsGod link said:

Interestingly, Jamie Lyon was on 9 news tonight (23/5) saying the team had been hurting over the Grand Final.

And said it was time to move on.... The timing!

Fro link said:
Get over it, it was last year.

Totally agree. It's old news. There is nothing that we can do about the result so why worry about it anymore?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4