Vidmar and Co.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Classic moment in the Grant household yesterday - watching the game with sons 1&2.

Pre-game the camera pans over the Manly supporters with the big flags and the "noone likes us we don't care" banner and I pointed out to sons, "those are the guys we sat with at the Tigers game".

Son (in wide eyed amazement):  Do they go to every game Dad.
Me: Yeah every game in Sydney I'd say.
Son: But how do they do that?
Me:  What do you mean, they just get on a bus and go to the ground.
Son:  But I mean how do they afford it?
Me: Well people earn their money and make their choices on how they use it.

Son:  But they all look too drunk to have a job!

Out of the mouths of babes.  ;)

must have been smack bang centred on the Wheel by the sounds of it.

Just tell your son the truth - sydney siders are able to have jobs and be drunks unlike those from Dubbo

Matabele link said:
You'd want to be drunk to endure your property prices and traffic.

And people.....sooooo many people

What goes on tour stays on tour however I can confim that Wheel was very much in attendance......

Mata - I hope you explained to the family that unlike Dubbo - just because Sydney people are happy and having a good time it doesn't mean they are drunk?

Yes I have been advised by more than one person that I made the TV coverage so i guess I have to fess up that I was there as well.

Good night had by all, even if there were a few Penriff trouble makers pestering us and they had a band of drummers who came straight from Souths game who almost sent us deaf.

The boys have very good memories of the night - particularly the mad men giving them high fives everytime we scored.  And we scored a LOT!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4