Viewers Choice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cc eagle

Bencher
About time Ch.9 had viewers choice, I'm pissed off, just found out we get the donkeys game live tonight here on the mid north coast. This is the middle of NSW not Queenland, some may want to watch the Knights but I'm sure most fans would prefer 2 NSW teams, especially here in Coffs Harbour home of the BLUES.

At least you get the game. Things in Adelaide have improved in as much as we now get the Sunday Footy Show on GEM at 1 pm immediately followed by the Sunday arvo game, but Friday nights still see the games starting at around 10:45 pm at the earliest, with tonight's games starting it 11:15 pm (we get the NSW game first).

Though I agree with a viewers choice. From what I've read there are a large number in Qld who are tired of the Friday Night Donkeys and would like to see the NSW game first.

The NRL should take less money at the next TV deal and take of the scheduling away from the TV stations.
The NHL finished their season 2 weeks ago and the FULL draw for next season is out already.

They will never give viewers choice as there is less chance that people will watch both. You must endure its the gyngal way

They will never give viewers choice as there is less chance that people will watch both. You must endure its the gyngal way
Heard Hadley a few weeks having a go at one of his employers (Ch.9) for not showing both games lives and was pushing for a change so viewers had the choice which game to watch live.

I want that, and I also want a choice on the ref cam....I'd love to watch more from that angle...pick up some good chatter on the mic's too....(maybe that's why...they couldn't risk Willy giving some running commentary live)

About time Ch.9 had viewers choice, I'm pissed off, just found out we get the donkeys game live tonight here on the mid north coast. This is the middle of NSW not Queenland, some may want to watch the Knights but I'm sure most fans would prefer 2 NSW teams, especially here in Coffs Harbour home of the BLUES.

Coffs - that's in Queensland.@:)

I'm in Coffs too and thought that Manly v Souths was first. **** just checked NBN TV Guide and your right. What a joke!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4