Vlinton Toopi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just looked up what the Warriors fans are saying about Clinton.  Best between 2001 and 2003.  Went alright in 2005.  Very good on his day, but those days were a long time ago.   

I am not sure we are looking at him - he is looking for us as we have no fullback and a crisis in no backup centres. That we haven't snapped him up already says everything really!

Clinton Toopi has been sighted at narrabeen doing fitness drills. 

If his knee stands up he will be signed for the rest of the year. 

And you all thought that our year couldn't get any worse.

Good. I hope he puts on a jersey for tomorrow. Rate him. Which probably spells his demise ! hehehehehe

tookey link said:
Clinton Toopi has been sighted at narrabeen doing fitness drills. 

If his knee stands up he will be signed for the rest of the year. 

And you all thought that our year couldn't get any worse.

Please god, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's like six or seven years since Toopi was the "best centre in the world". And even then, he only had that title for about 2 months!

I'd be a bit surprised by this move, but depth can't hurt. If it meant Killer could move back to the halves I'd be 100% behind it as well!

The last 2 games he played against us should be enough

Terry Hill, in his comeback year, niggled Toopi all day until he exploded, and Toopi had an absolute shocker

The next year, he turned up with a ridiculous mohawk, and was that bad the hook appeared for him after 15 mins

Bailey 6 Lyon 4 > Lyon 6 Toopi 4 every day of the week

Infact, I would play Neumann again before I would give Toopi a run

Daring Eagle link said:
Isn't Matt Gidley (the talented one) off contract at the end of this year????
Matt Gidley could play.  His flick passes and kicks for Tahu and Carney were outstanding.  Unselfish and can play 5/8th.  At 32 in July his asking price should drop big time, but affordable? And form? Assume he's still got it.  Probably one season out of him at best.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6