Volunteers needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am looking for some particularly stats crazy and enthusiastic people to help out with the site this year.

The main role i require help with is someone to keep track of the scores and information for each of the teams and all the players. If we can get people regularly entering the stats and information on points scored by players etc, then we will be able to run a fantasy league competition of our very own.

So if you are interested in helping to add the team squads to the system as well as the scores after each game or looking to help out the site in anyway, including adding news and other information please get in contact with me.

Cheers
Dan

ha ha. When we get paid you will :)

All for love of the game, and the site, no firm commitment just if you are interested in helping then cool, if not no worries,

Cheers mate.

Also anyone who feels like being a journalist can join in. I want this year to be a really big collaborative effort, with members contributing to more than just the forums and seeing if we can't jsut build a dam good library, with the platform we will have available

Count me in too.... I now work in a job where I am sitting in front of a computer half the day so I should be right to squeeze a bit of stuff in.

I'd be happy to contribute.

of course matas.

The more articles the better.

They will have a place of course, as always, everything is being transferred and as always we are on the lookout for more photographers etc

Cheers mate.

Also anyone who feels like being a journalist can join in. I want this year to be a really big collaborative effort, with members contributing to more than just the forums and seeing if we can't jsut build a dam good library, with the platform we will have available

I might send in the odd smart arse take on something that tickles my fancy if you want.

Doesn't have to be smart ass guys, some serious stuff is also welcomed, and maybe a little less whinging this year, we are kind of getting known for it

Doesn't have to be smart ass guys, some serious stuff is also welcomed, and maybe a little less whinging this year, we are kind of getting known for it

This from the man who was bitching about me losing my "hard edge" as we strode into the GF last year. ;)

Yeah hard edge and whinging are 2 different things

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6