Voss on Fox??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Is that Vossy calling the footy for Fox in New Zealand...whats happened there....BUt he is a hell of alot better than Hadlee...(not Sir Richard either)

He deadset thinks he os a ref his calling is bad and heshould feel bad

Isn't it funny that after the horrible start to the season the warriors have had they are now on equal competition points as the dogs.

Worriers did well to hold on. Did anyone else see thrusting dog act right on the siren? He kicked at the NZ player as he went to play the ball from marker.

manlyfan76 said:
Worriers did well to hold on. Did anyone else see thrusting dog act right on the siren? He kicked at the NZ player as he went to play the ball from marker.

Thrusting dog? Isn't that a yoga position?

Kiwi Eagle said:
He has been signed to do all Warriors home games

I remember he would always commentate when Nine took games to NZ (which was hardly ever).

Does he live there now?

simon_eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I remember he would always commentate when Nine took games to NZ (which was hardly ever).

Does he live there now?

No he gets flown over for them

Main reason he always did the games over here is coz Rabs is scared of flying lol, he still drives to all the games he has to cover in Qld.

To get to the Olympics last year he spent a couple of weeks just doing small portions of the trip with long stopovers haha

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Kiwi Eagle said:
simon_eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Does he live there now?

Main reason he always did the games over here is coz Rabs is scared of flying lol, he still drives to all the games he has to cover in Qld.

To get to the Olympics last year he spent a couple of weeks just doing small portions of the trip with long stopovers haha

Haha I didn't know that, I always thought it was because Rabs couldn't be bothered flying over there.

I like Voss and thought he did well yesterday.

One of my all time favourite sports commentators is Ian Smith..

simon_eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
simon_eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Does he live there now?

Haha I didn't know that, I always thought it was because Rabs couldn't be bothered flying over there.

I like Voss and thought he did well yesterday.

One of my all time favourite sports commentators is Ian Smith..

I only found out about Rabs a few years back, would never have picked it !!

Smithy is good, Mark Richardson is sensational as well

Smithy is fantastic.
He did a bit of stuff for Ch9 years ago when the Black Caps were in town, but mainly does Rugby 15 these days from memory. I did hear him last week during the England/Kiwi last test.

A seriously funny bloke behind a microphone.

Dear Mr Voss.

During the commentary he mentioned Manly's win saying something like:

"After Manly's gutsy come from behind win, the knights will be hoping for a win to keep in touch with them."

Now that's all well and good EXCEPT that over here, the warriors game was broadcast before the Manly game.

So thanks Vossy for ruining the result for me.

OK, Ok I know Manly's game was over and I'm in the extreme minority, and I guess some other commentators do it...but....c'mon Vossy, talk about the game in front of you, not one in the past!

Sheesh, I should never have sent you that 'scratchie' that time!

Anyone on twitter feel free to tell him.

@"Mark from Brisbane" You tweet him....be my guest!!!! :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6