Vote of No Confidence with the ARLC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I really have had enough of Chalk and this new commission.
The TV deal is a [email protected] have no CEO....Done nothing else for the game but banned the shoulder charge....Real big issue..NOT.

The refs were and will be an issue...thasts where the rules need altering or maybe even just enforced....Play the Ball...forward passes...3rd man in....2 markers...10 metres.....the strip...lifting tackles....etc etc etc.

A big cross as failures after 12 months......

The 'business' of rugby league is homogenising the 'game' of rugby league.

I find it truly mystifying how the shoulder charge is made a scapegoat for the Referees not punishing headshots :mad:

Look to Union and see the future - the business Men there have truly fcked their game into a brain numbing kick-a-thon:mad:

Save our game!!!!

An we couldn't have the draw released last week because nein wasn't happy with the games they got.Well,we know they can lock in Brisbane every Friday night.If we can put a man on the moon,control space buggies on Mars from earth,and put new hearts in people to keep them going,SURELY we can get a footy schedule done!!!!!

HappilyManly said:
I find it truly mystifying how the shoulder charge is made a scapegoat for the Referees not punishing headshots :mad:

If they think the shoulder charge is so bad as to ban it how come they didn't rub Inglis out for 10 weeks?
That would make players think twice before attempting it which would lead to even less than the current .05% of all tackles as it stands now.

How are they going to enforce it?
Immediate send off or just on report and a long suspension?

Another excuse to write more new rules.

Jatz Crackers said:
What a horse cart load of over reactionary hyperbole.

Stop reading the telegraph. You will be fine.

Hear hear! We all become dumber after reading the Daily Terror.

The TV rights were the big let down for me.

Bronco's every Friday night for 18 of the first 20 rounds is a joke.

The commission should cut their funding to them in line with the exposure they gift them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2