Vote the Beaver in!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
The Exiles are going to be voted in similar to the Allstars we have here and this is the players that are in the lineup at the moment

Danny Buderus (captain) (Leeds Rhinos & Australia), Thomas Leuluai (vice captain) (Wigan Warriors & New Zealand), Louis Anderson (Warrington Wolves & New Zealand), George Carmont (Wigan Warriors & New Zealand), Ray Cashmere (Salford City Reds & Australia), Rangi Chase (Castleford Tigers & New Zealand), David Fa'alogo (Huddersfield Giants & New Zealand), David Faiumu (Huddersfield Giants & New Zealand), Brett Finch (Wigan Warriors & Australia), Craig Fitzgibbon (Hull FC & Australia), Ben Galea (Hull KR & Australia), Brett Hodgson (Warrington Wolves & Australia), Ryan Hoffman (Wigan Warriors & Australia), David Howell (Harlequins RL & Australia), Brett Kearney (Bradford Bulls & Australia), Matt King (Warrington Wolves & Australia), Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos & New Zealand), Jeff Lima (Wigan Warriors & New Zealand), Willie Mason (Hull KR & Australia), Francis Meli (St Helens & New Zealand), Steve Menzies (Catalan Dragons & Australia), Joel Monaghan (Warrington Wolves & Australia), Michael Monaghan (Warrington Wolves & Australia), Glenn Morrison (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats & Australia), Clint Newton (Hull KR & Australia), Luke O'Donnell (Huddersfield Giants & Australia), Mark O'Meley (Hull FC & Australia), Tony Puletua (St Helens & New Zealand), Pat Richards (Wigan Warriors & Australia), Amos Roberts (Wigan Warriors & Australia), Jarrod Sammut (Crusaders & Australia), Iosia Soliola (St Helens & New Zealand), Michael Vella (Hull KR & Australia), Brent Webb (Leeds Rhinos & New Zealand).

Post  automatically merged: [time]1302136691[/time]

Suppose I should put up the site

http://www.internationalorigin.com/

Ge there's still some reasonable talent in the ESL...although most are past their "useed by date" you'd have to say....amazing that the Beaver is still going around...such a pity Foxtel doesn't have all the ESL games available.

No, just bald. Which is different, though can make people look old (not that I'd know).

Men who are bald are not supposed to brag about the advantages we have in terms of sexual performance. But I'll let you off this time.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ge there's still some reasonable talent in the ESL...although most are past their "useed by date" you'd have to say....amazing that the Beaver is still going around...such a pity Foxtel doesn't have all the ESL games available.

Channel 9 got the rights of Foxtel and put it on the family friendly time of 12:35am on a Sunday night/Monday morning

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6