Waddell - a pleasant surprise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only thing that gives Burbo the nod over Corey is his ability to play centre. If it was purely on ability to play second row I'd go Corey.

I've been pleasantly surprised by both of them this season. If we are to be competitive in September, guys like this need to step up. He could play a role similar to Glen Hall back in the day. Nothing spectacular, but got the job done.

Is there a place in our best 17?

I'd say burbo in second row with a bench of Lodge, sipley, brown and anyone but Sharon
While not setting the world on fire, for the dollars he takes up in the cap, Sharon is more than playing his role in the team. I haven't looked into it but can remember any dropped balls or any missed tackles.

Hard to spill the ball when you're in perpetual slow motion I guess.
I just think of Woods as the bionic man. That slow motion is just a TV special effect to show us his amazing abilities… and he only costs us about $120,000 instead of $6M.

Wasn’t a fan during his first stint at Manly and wasn’t disappointed when he was offloaded to the bulldogs.
Now, I don’t watch bulldogs games as a rule, but I did tune in on the odd occasion last season primarily to watch them being flogged. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised with Corey’s efforts and was comfortable with his re-signing as a result

The Waddell Weekly
Compare Waddell to a lazy prick like Tuilagi (who is already out of the Parra 17) and it's night and day

Not sure who misses out when Burbo is back and all our forwards are available, but Corey has certainly put forward a good case for himself, credit to him
Less errors than keppie too
Who is also playing reserves

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8