Walker may be out for parra clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
(Anyone know why Walker wouldn't go in and show how no contact was made?)

ANYONE!!![/QUOTE]
Maybe he knows there was some contact, I dont know but they were quick to accept the charge.

Hearing is on Wednesdays, how can Walks prepare for a Thursday game :mad:

Should never have been more than the penalty @:cool:

Hope Walks zips past Sooky Pants a dozen times on Thursday @:p

It was in the papers the past week, someone criticising why every player so far who has challenged their charge has either gotten off or had it downgraded. History has shown that the committee usually starts getting stricter when this point is made by the media. What's the bet they would flex their strictness on a Manly player now if we decided to challenge a charge.

Me too. I'll be in an EU Tender meeting and then sitting in a train with limited wifi for the tail end of it. It's a 2.5 hour train ride so I'll be waiting until a few hours after the game to see it. I'm totally not impressed with work scheduling at the moment, Thursday games have to go
Either Thurs games or the EU be dissolved.

Hearing is on Wednesdays, how can Walks prepare for a Thursday game :mad:

Should never have been more than the penalty @:cool:

Hope Walks zips past Sooky Pants a dozen times on Thursday @:p
I hope that tapau smashes Foran on Thursday night and then the NRL announce that they are playing the rest of the season for no points, all of the club board have to resign and they also have to shed players this year.

Hopefully Arthur and parra get what they deserve

I hope that tapau smashes Foran on Thursday night and then the NRL announce that they are playing the rest of the season for no points, all of the club board have to resign and they also have to shed players this year.

Hopefully Arthur and parra get what they deserve

Add a win to that list and it would be the perfect scenario :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2