Walker on the way....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
A solid RUNNING 5/8's game....looked steady & far more relaxed tonight....even after not having the ball for long periods, no sign of panic.
He also done what he does best - ran the footy, making 1 or 2 line breaks & almost scoring a try, also very strong with players struggling to get him to ground.
His defence looked far better also, with more intent & shoulder & after just 3 games - there are signs he could well end up a top notch 5/8 after too much early expectation....

I agree. Every week he is showing signs of improvement, with flashes of brilliance or blinding speed. I think he will turn into a very good 5/8.

Last edited:
His progression is mirroring Milford's last season, I have no doubt he'll turn into a fantastic 5/8

Not sure if he's a 5/8 but I'm certain the he will be a star for us. The kid can play. He struggled in round 1 but like how he was backing himself and wanted the ball. He's an exciting prospect.

Walker is a running 5/8 which suits his style of play. He has alot of speed to burn so that works to his advantage. This is ok as we have dce who is the creative playmaker.

He also has a decent short kicking game.

He seems to be getting more comfortable with each game. Snake made a big difference as it eased some responsibility off walker.

Walkers definitely looking better each week, I'm really excited to see where this team can take its attack by the end of the season. DCE/Snake's playmaking, Walker and Tommys running ability, the X factor Parcell and Mateo provide. Not to mention someone like Lyon who is still to hit top gear. Once these combinations get half a season under their belt it could be devastating

A solid RUNNING 5/8's game....looked steady & far more relaxed tonight....even after not having the ball for long periods, no sign of panic.
He also done what he does best - ran the footy, making 1 or 2 line breaks & almost scoring a try, also very strong with players struggling to get him to ground.
His defence looked far better also, with more intent & shoulder & after just 3 games - there are signs he could well end up a top notch 5/8 after too much early expectation....
Agreed, and it's surprised me why the fans have been so harsh on him.

Even the great Darren Lockyer took a few months to make his mark at 5/8, but Bennett never tried to move him back to fullback just because Lockyer was less disciplined than he should have been.

Walker has plenty of skill and pace and that's all great, but what I really like is he has plenty of mongrel. If he can control it he will be a top notch player.

A few years back he was getting in Lyon's face one day and I thought, you disrespectful upstart, then I remembered he was only 18 years old at the time and he certainly wasn't overawed, even up against the very best.

A few years back he was getting in Lyon's face one day and I thought, you disrespectful upstart, then I remembered he was only 18 years old at the time and he certainly wasn't overawed, even up against the very best.

I think walker has a ton of respect for Lyon, every time he played it was his best game of the season, he wants to be the best so wanted to beat the best.

Cliff lyons has been appointed dylan walkers master . He will teach his student everything he knows from his silky ball skills to pivot positioning. With lyons in his corner he could turn out to be anything. I was impressed with walkers game Monday night , he stepped it up with the ball in hand which i suspect is confidence. We bow to you cliffy lyons.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2