Walker to Manly BUT Buhrer to Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems likely as there were to be 2 key signings with Kapow being the first.
The 2nd seems to have been delayed for 2016, opening up Walker who was not the initial choice as that 2nd signing.
Happy enough with Walker as he is a quality long term option, covering many positions.....& has genuine speed.

Probably a solid result for both party's hope he signs a nice long contract with newcastle that covers his future in the event of ongoing injury issues.

Thanks voicefromthehill you have a good memory. I will also be on the money with my Will and Jamil Hopoate post a few months back. Anyway I too liked Buhrer who was a clever footballer but 2 knee ops and we have a stack of back rowers who can do the job for Barrett I think we will be better off with Walker on our books. Time will tell how he works out for us.

Thanks voicefromthehill you have a good memory. I will also be on the money with my Will and Jamil Hopoate post a few months back. Anyway I too liked Buhrer who was a clever footballer but 2 knee ops and we have a stack of back rowers who can do the job for Barrett I think we will be better off with Walker on our books. Time will tell how he works out for us.
Jamil seen training with the 20s last night

NoOoOoOOOO ! :( Buhrer is amazing - this would suck if true ! Maybe the club sees Demetriou as an entity? Then again, we could go:-

11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Marty Taupau

17. Lewis Brown

Which is still pretty handy.

Seems strange, they would only be doing this if they don't have confidence in Buhrer's fitness otherwise there are plenty of guys who are behind him in the pecking order both in the short and long term. Disappointing to lose players we should keep, especially ones who could be a 10 year, 200+ first grade game player for you.

Seems strange, they would only be doing this if they don't have confidence in Buhrer's fitness otherwise there are plenty of guys who are behind him in the pecking order both in the short and long term. Disappointing to lose players we should keep, especially ones who could be a 10 year, 200+ first grade game player for you.

Give The Knight's Lewis Brown. I'd much prefer Buhrer.

Walker will be at Manly in 2016 but it is going to cost us Buhrer. There you have it.

If this is true I am sad to see ferris go however we

I think u will find they have tried to move on Mateo, Lawrence, burgess etc however no one wants them so we have had to sacrifice buhrer

So, let Walker sit out a year, or ask his management to allow him to play for us with two contracts signed:-

1. This year on nominal money
2. The following year (when Mateo, Burgess, Lawrence ARE off contract) he gets his raise.

Maybe this is succession for Lyon, but I seriously hope we aren't considering this guy a 5/8.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4