Walker/Uate combination

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Although Uate is still a beast, an absolute beast I tell ya. And walker oh don't get me started on walker, sensational.

Only worry is that walker seemed to be slightly limping in that strapped knee, should be fine seeing our next game is in two weeks

I said in another thread I haven't seen Walker pass the ball twice in his career....then he pulls out a Gidley pass and 2 or 3 other good passes. This bodes well for the combo...Uate I thought was a dud signing. So glad he is making me eat my words.

What this year so far has shown is that Walker should be in the centres permenantly and should never again darken the halves.

Whoever it was who thought he should play 5/8 last year should be sent to a psychiatrist.

@Turbo1 ... couldn't agree more. Easily the form NSW centre right now.

Good to see the RHS developing into another Manly marvel :)

Lets hope that the 'joy of giving' stays with Walks :wait:
It will leave all the opponents wondering who to mark and both boys are speedy and strong to boot :clap:

4 of the easiest tries Aku will ever score. Did he get touched on any of them ??

The only real negative with Walker so far is his goal kicking with only 28/43 (65.1%) this year. If we don't have someone like Hastings taking more kicks it might cost us at some point.

The only real negative with Walker so far is his goal kicking with only 28/43 (65.1%) this year. If we don't have someone like Hastings taking more kicks it might cost us at some point.
Big decision for baz to make. Koroisau is playing great footy but goal kicking is so crucial. Guess its his big decision.

Big decision for baz to make. Koroisau is playing great footy but goal kicking is so crucial. Guess its his big decision.

When our forwards get on a roll like they did tonight, Api does ok because he has room and time. When its tight his passing goes to $hit. But at the same time his defense is better than Hastings.

Right now its working so I'd keep it as is.

I said a few weeks ago (somewhat tongue in cheek) that our 1-5 could be the NSW backline. After tonight I actually think they'd be the best choice. It won't happen, but it could!

On form Walker should be one of the NSW centres, but with rep selectors thinking that Dugan is a centre and Daley obviously wanting his man crush Hayne in the side......he might miss out unfortunately.

Walker played 6 last year because he got an early release on the year he had left with Souths. We had matai and Lyon. In hindsight Lyon should have played 6 but a new coach was never going to put a club legend like killer in a position he didn't want to play first year in.

I thought Walker was the best centre potentially I had seen when he had his break out year for the bunnies. He even stood killer up a couple of times.

He and Kelly will do me for a while. And ducking resign Jorge. He's in career best.

Already has against the storm. Walker's kicks are really odd, it's either he hits it straight over the black dot or he misses wildly. It sure is good when he does get them.

Hastings, obviously being our best goal-kicker at the club (and best for a long time) should start getting more game time as he has been absolutely phenomenal, as has Koroisau of late (the reason Hastings isn't starting)

Re-sign Walker, Hastings and Lawrence asap, Taufua as well... Ok why not just everyone @:blush:

Already has against the storm. Walker's kicks are really odd, it's either he hits it straight over the black dot or he misses wildly. It sure is good when he does get them.

Hastings, obviously being our best goal-kicker at the club (and best for a long time) should start getting more game time as he has been absolutely phenomenal, as has Koroisau of late (the reason Hastings isn't starting)

Re-sign Walker, Hastings and Lawrence asap, Taufua as well... Ok why not just everyone @:blush:
I don't think u can blame the loss on Walker against storm. Smith missed a kick aswell do they would have won anyway but it was our start that killed us in that game.

I don't think u can blame the loss on Walker against storm. Smith missed a kick aswell do they would have won anyway but it was our start that killed us in that game.
Sorry I didn't say that quite right, i'm certainly not blaming him for the loss (30-12 at HT @:eek:), just pointing out that had he kicked em, hypothetically, we would've won for example's sake

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2