Wally the wanker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
Quotes from the "Pretender" King Wally, " this never would have happened in my day" and " being loyal is something than earns you respect".
These are the words of one Wally Lewis who in 1986 along with Gene Miles "backflipped" on a deal to join Manly, not only is Wally a wanker, but also a hypocrite.

And a used dildo salesman in disguise. And a man who turned up for three interstate games a year and is now considered an all-time great. Frank Stanton had other ideas though. Just look at the test selections on the '82 Kangaroo tour.

Quotes from the "Pretender" King Wally, " this never would have happened in my day" and " being loyal is something than earns you respect".
These are the words of one Wally Lewis who in 1986 along with Gene Miles "backflipped" on a deal to join Manly, not only is Wally a wanker, but also a hypocrite.
He forgot we have longer memories than North Sydney Bears supporters .
His career took off on the Gold Coast!

Wally's just upset because he wanted DCE to replicate his career and go to the GC to win back to back wooden spoons.

I don't understand why he thinks Broncos fans will boo DCE. If u was a bronco supporter I wouldn't give two ****s about a player backfliping on the Titans.
What a media beat up.

I don't understand why he thinks Broncos fans will boo DCE. If u was a bronco supporter I wouldn't give two ****s about a player backfliping on the Titans.
What a media beat up.
For the last couple of days the media have been saying he's going to get booed and he's not really a Queenslander and all the other s**t so there's no doubt the sheep are going to boo him.

Does spitting on people earn respect ?? Fark off Wally, you wanker.

Yes, he can be a wanker. But the decision to move was taken out of his hands by the QRL. Their contract with the top players allowed them to keep them from playing in the NSWRL, if they could match the contract amount offered by a Sydney club.

They saw what Manly offered on paper, then promptly offered the same plus a few dollars. Wally and Gene had deals far in excess of that with inclusion of the non-contract deals, but the QRL never had to consider those incomes in their deal.

For the last couple of days the media have been saying he's going to get booed and he's not really a Queenslander and all the other s**t so there's no doubt the sheep are going to boo him.
Hope he's working on a post try celebration - perhaps a Manly version of the Adam Goodes celebration. After all, the name Manly comes from the description given to the statuesque inhabitants of the peninsular when the First Fleet arrived.
Now that would get the crowd booing.

Hope he's working on a post try celebration - perhaps a Manly version of the Adam Goodes celebration. After all, the name Manly comes from the description given to the statuesque inhabitants of the peninsular when the First Fleet arrived.
Now that would get the crowd booing.

Maybe he could perform a backflip as a post try celebration, pretty common in soccer lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8