Wally Waldron

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Can anybody remember if he went over to the Melbourne Super 15 franchise ? Am pretty sure he did, wonder if he has let bits and pieces leak out to people to try and cripple them and build up his rugby side

He would have had statutory obligations in his role, so he'd want to be 100% he was squeaky clean before he blew his whistle otherwise he could find himself in some doo doo.

I heard one official quoted as saying they believed him to be involved and there are thoughts there may be attempts to target and punish him

Waldron must have been in it up to his eyeballs. I would be very surprised if the Melbourne Rebels and their sponsors keep him on at all. If he is copping the blame unjustifiably, look out for the mud to be slung - though this is very unlikely. Reports claim 5 employees were in the know- the details will be very revealing.

And I thought last year we should have signed him, they did have an incredible record regarding signings, now we know why and i am glad we didnt chase him

just in, Waldron has quit the Rebels ceo job,
There is a spare cell that barwon that Carl Wiliams isn't using anymore

I see Pat Wilson is likely to take over as acting CEO for the Rebels

On Waldron again, remember in 2008, after they beat the Sharks to qualify for the GF, he sat there going mental at the NRL and all they are up against and about their integrity etc. What a scumbag of a man

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6