Want to help out with the Toovey fund, Silvertails and get your tax sorted?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ok hope that got your attention, as you all know Clint, has a current special running with tax returns that are referred to him by this site, $20 goes to running Silvertails.

Well in a further show of support for this great club, he has extended this deal to the help Toovey pay the $10K sign, so if you lodge your tax return through Clinton Hayward Accounting, $20 goes towards the Toovey fund,

That is $10 to Silvertails, $20 to the Toovey fund.

What a great way for a win-win situation, Tax returns are only $88 through Clint and I can tell you he is a top bloke and does an awesome job, he was even on the phone to my wife a short while ago helping her with a typical ATO oddity.

So check out http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-FYI-Silvertails-and-Clinton-Hayward-Accounting-Promotion and mention Silvertails and help out everyone involved.

Go Clint and Cheers
Dan

unfortunately a good friend of mine looks after my tax returns...

however , if there is a legit fund , guarantee that we can contribute to the ( bulls%&t ) fine that toovey got ,

im happy to help out $50... let me know how

thanks

May be another opportunity here! wink wink

Australian coach Darren Lehmann has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee by the International Cricket Council for branding Stuart Broad a 'blatant cheat' in a radio interview on Wednesday.

Lehmann was charged with a Level 1 offence for breaching the ICC's code of conduct, and immediately pleaded guilty, accepting his punishment and negating the need for a hearing.

The coach was fined 20 per cent of his match fee for the fifth Test, which equates to roughly $3,000.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6