Wanted; grand final DVD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
I had iq'd last years grand final. I recorded the full day. I have watched it several times since. My iq level is now starting to get full as the full grand final takes about 30%. I was hoping somebody has it on DVD that I could purchase off them. I know there is the official DVD, but I would like the complete day with pre match entertainment, presentation and winners lap. While I am at it I would be happy to purchase our other premierships too.

I had iq'd last years grand final. I recorded the full day. I have watched it several times since. My iq level is now starting to get full as the full grand final takes about 30%. I was hoping somebody has it on DVD that I could purchase off them. I know there is the official DVD, but I would like the complete day with pre match entertainment, presentation and winners lap. While I am at it I would be happy to purchase our other premierships too.

eagleE said:

surely you could get it through the official website eagleE??? That way it helps the club too.

eagleE said:

surely you could get it through the official website eagleE??? That way it helps the club too.

eagleE said:

If you set your IQ System setting to save programs as mpeg,then a $27 USB with Composite cable will transfer it to your PC. They come with Cyberlink PowerDirector software bundled.This allows capture from any source.

If you set your IQ System setting to save programs as mpeg,then a $27 USB with Composite cable will transfer it to your PC. They come with Cyberlink PowerDirector software bundled.This allows capture from any source.

eagleE said:

eagleE said:

If you already have it on you IQ, you can do what I do, you can buy a media recorder/player [ eBay around $120], with this device you can transfer all IQ content to an external hard drive in mpeg format, which can then be transfered to a computer or played on any TV through the madia player.

eagleE said:

If you already have it on you IQ, you can do what I do, you can buy a media recorder/player [ eBay around $120], with this device you can transfer all IQ content to an external hard drive in mpeg format, which can then be transfered to a computer or played on any TV through the madia player.

I am pretty technologically limited - so I bought a dodgy DVD recorder from BIG W or somewhere ( didnt cost much $70 or $80 maybe) - just plugged the red/white/yellow cords from the IQ box to the DVD recorder and it burns straight to a CD.

I am pretty technologically limited - so I bought a dodgy DVD recorder from BIG W or somewhere ( didnt cost much $70 or $80 maybe) - just plugged the red/white/yellow cords from the IQ box to the DVD recorder and it burns straight to a CD.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6