Warren Ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

willstyles

Bencher
Having just listened to him tear strips of Jamie Lyon for being allowed to play this afternoon (after being ruled out of SOO), I have to say I've got a real problem with this guy.

He (in what is a hotly contested field) is fair dinkum the most anti-manly person in the media - and by some distance as well.

I used to think that Roy Masters was bad. But god, at least Roy is a fantastic writer and writes some fantastic pieces (when they don't involve Manly). These days 'the Wok' struggles to say one or two relevant things a week and his time as being "one of rugby league's sharpest minds" are a long, long way behind him.

And as for his rant about Killer playing this afternoon, I quite simply don't understand what part of it all isn't sinking in for him...

He keeps saying that it "smells" and all that sort of thing, if I was the NSW medical staff who ruled Jamie out in the first place and who looked at the scans on his ankle and decided he wouldn't be able to train until Friday/Saturday....well I'd be pretty filthy that my judgement and reputation was being questioned so strongly.

Seriously Wok....let go of the Manly hatred. It can't be good for your health.

How can anyone take a guy who took off his two best forwards in a grand final and then lost the game.  Obviously that game has made him bitter and twisted. 

Imagine what a cranky twisted old **** he will be when he gets old and recalls his football days to the other blokes in the nursing home. 

tookey link said:
Imagine what a cranky twisted old c**t he will be when he gets old and recalls his football days to the other blokes in the nursing home. 

He's already there! Problem is they haven't sent him to the nursing home yet - instead they pay him to sit in front of a mic every weekend. It's torture.

tookey link said:
How can anyone take a guy who took off his two best forwards in a grand final and then lost the game. 

Yep, Wok the genius. I am sure it still haunts Blocker and Siro to this day.

Wok has had one too many schooners, the brain is sozzled.

The thing I don't understand is that Gidley hasn't trained with the NSW squad all week because of a rib complaint, why does he get special treatment and not Lyon ??

Gidley > Kite but then again - Under 6 player > Kite - (thats this year)

So you can't take much from that, his drop in form from last year is amazing.\

He needs a week or so in the queensland cup.

It takes a lot of effort for me to listen to him, he is only embarassing himself these days, tarnishing whatever reputation he once had. I have switched over over to 2GB on occassions, not much choice out there.

Not as bad as Gould on 9 going on about Jamie Soward......again. Seriously, if I hear that story about how Gould coached him at Roosters juniors, and how they went through the season undefeated, and how they scored 1200 points in a season and how Jamie Soward scored 1 million of those points himself and how he got on his knees and polished Jamies knob and how he has a photo of Jamie in his wallet and how.......

Please give it a rest Gus, it was mildly interesting the first 200 times you told the story, now it's just plaing farkin annoying. We all get the picture, you taught him everything he knows.

Garts link said:
Because Gidley is NSW's best player. 

Gidley is NSW's best player

Pffftt, yeah right.

If there was one asshole I never want to see in a sky blue jersey it is Gidley. The khunt could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag let alone captain NSW! What a joke.
'Wok' you old fool, you can lick my nuts!

Warren Ryan is one of those old teachers who sit at the pub bar and relive their lives through the exploits of others and are bitter and twisted.  Matas is right on the money with his post on the ABC having old tired commentators.  Wok's mate, (insert name) is a dragqueen supporter who only knows how to giggle at his own lame comments.  Really annoying.   

DSM5 link said:
Matas is right on the money with his post on the ABC having old tired commentators.  Wok's mate, (insert name) is a dragqueen supporter who only knows how to giggle at his own lame comments. 

That earned you an applaud.  I think you're probably referring to david Morrow.  His 15 seconds came when he called the Meninga try that levelled up the 1990 Ashes off the Stewart break.  He was with Ch 10 then though.

They still use Warren Boland too.  Boland and Morrow used to do the ABC Saturday game and Arthur Beetson used to mumble incoherently from the sideline.  Not much has changed except Ryan is now the incoherent one.

Warren Ryan is a stinky Dinosaur. Not many Balmain fans would be happy with getting their troops to Grand Finals and losing them both.

According to some NSW selectors and experts - Kurt Gidley is the Greatest player in the rugby league world. even greter than QLDs Backline players.

Kiddly is an imposter!!

Gidley is perhaps the worst player to ever play for NSW. Him and Turner must be related

I threw out an old Wok.

He overheated & fried himself to the point of being useless other than to produce carcinogenic material.

The broken red blood vessels all over Ryan's face are an insight into his alcohol soaked brain....Piss Head !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6