warriors next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheikheagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Taufua is just not good enough in defence. Des targeted him and won that battle. We need to win now.

FFS give the kid a break is a far better prospect than Oldfield. Not many wingers would have defended that kick on the 1st tackle after a scrum. It was just a great set move.

This is just purely about now, that's all. I feel Oldfield/Whare gives us a better chance of winning this year.

If both Stewarts play, Manly will win. Manly have lost one game all year with both of them playing. That was against the Storm but Glenn did go off injured during the game.

Crusher_Cleal said:
Sheikheagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Taufua is just not good enough in defence. Des targeted him and won that battle. We need to win now.

FFS give the kid a break is a far better prospect than Oldfield. Not many wingers would have defended that kick on the 1st tackle after a scrum. It was just a great set move.

This is just purely about now, that's all. I feel Oldfield/Whare gives us a better chance of winning this year.

Whare has looked disinterested and lazy since signing with the Panthers.

Need Snake back asap!!!

I'm happy with Taufua's development so far, seems to be making a line break every game.

Is Oldfield's defence really that much better than Taufua's? He might be better at catching a ball from a kick but there has been many times when he has been caught out not knowing who to mark with him coming in off his wing. I'm sure if he played against the Dogs they also would have targeted him.

Apart from Whare gifting that try to Barba he played very well. I don't think he looks disinterested. He's no Brett Stewart, but few players are that good.
I'd have him on the wing when Brett returns.

Vatuvei certain to return against Sea Eagles
http://www.3news.co.nz/Vatuvei-certain-to-return-against-Sea-Eagles/tabid/415/articleID/262219/Default.aspx

WAMF said:
Vatuvei certain to return against Sea Eagles
http://www.3news.co.nz/Vatuvei-certain-to-return-against-Sea-Eagles/tabid/415/articleID/262219/Default.aspx

Thank you kiwi gits,we win

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4