Warriors players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
I heard that matulino is being stood down for using prescription drugs with energy drinks. I would love to see this bloke in a manly jersey. He is one of the best props in the Comp imo and has a mean offload.. Shaun Johnson has also been rumoured with a few others to be dropped against Brisbane in a fortnights time.. Seems to be a lot of class players out of favour there.. Surely we should be looking at plucking one from under their noses

I heard that matulino is being stood down for using prescription drugs with energy drinks. I would love to see this bloke in a manly jersey. He is one of the best props in the Comp imo and has a mean offload.. Shaun Johnson has also been rumoured with a few others to be dropped against Brisbane in a fortnights time.. Seems to be a lot of class players out of favour there.. Surely we should be looking at plucking one from under their noses

Bozo is already on the phone to Johnson.
But I'd suspect they will sack the coach before they let Johnson walk.

But like JT said the Warriors are killing Johnson.. Surely a statement like that from someone like him would resignate with Johnson.. Maybe it's a tale of Johnson being the best thing for the Warriors but the Warriors not being the best thing for him.. I would love Johnson although we would have no other players in the squad lol.. I hope your right about bozo looking into it though.. Matulino too bozo!!!

One thing I don't get - DCE cops a hammering for our poor play, but Johnson gets off pretty lightly. DCE seems to be a media whipping boy.

Anyway, we do well with Kiwis. I'd have a bunch of them. Hopefully Brown and Marty were in their ear during the test.

One thing I don't get - DCE cops a hammering for our poor play, but Johnson gets off pretty lightly. DCE seems to be a media whipping boy.

Anyway, we do well with Kiwis. I'd have a bunch of them. Hopefully Brown and Marty were in their ear during the test.
Johnson has undergone his fair share of scrutiny the last year or so.. Started after he won the golden boot

My problem with Manly's recent recruitment is that we tried to offload Buhrer and successfully offloaded Hiku when they were still contracted.

In return we got Darcy Lussick and Nate Myles. o_O

If we are seriously thinking of signing Johnson, I have my doubts as to whether the club (ie. Bozo) will make the right choices for players that will inevitably have to go.

You are 100% right on Johnson, some sets he doesn't even touch the ball or attempt to get involved when they need him. Defensively he is also a turnstile. He does have moments of sheer brilliance though.

My problem with Manly's recent recruitment is that we tried to offload Buhrer and successfully offloaded Hiku when they were still contracted.

In return we got Darcy Lussick and Nate Myles. o_O

If we are seriously thinking of signing Johnson, I have my doubts as to whether the club (ie. Bozo) will make the right choices for players that will inevitably have to go.

You are 100% right on Johnson, some sets he doesn't even touch the ball or attempt to get involved when they need him. Defensively he is also a turnstile. He does have moments of sheer brilliance though.
I think if you are going to say we got rid of Hiku under contract, you'd have to compare him to who we got back that was under contract - Walker. Walker is much better.

Shame Hiku blew his leg out today. That was horrible.

I think if you are going to say we got rid of Hiku under contract, you'd have to compare him to who we got back that was under contract - Walker. Walker is much better.
Then it is a shame he only played his first game as a centre yesterday!!
I think this is much more likely.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7