Warriors still learning to bite.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan79

Reserve Grader
The Warriors on the weekend were impressive how they shut Melbourne down. They took a leaf from the Manly book and got physical with melbourne. melbourne never had a hope because they were always in their end of the field, not through penalties or errors, but through the fact they couldnt slow the play the ball down, and were making 30-40m per set as opposed to 50-60m a set from Warriors. The way they played should have the eagles worried.
There is a massive ray of sunshine though..... the warriors had all the territory, but really struggled to put on points. They could not put melbourne away until the 78th minute, and sure it was a good play, but it took 40 minutes to muster up. Warriors wont keep Manly scoreless for 40 minutes, there is too much attack across the park.
Warriors are a little unpredictable, but this can be there undoing too, will they put 160 minutes of good football together in 2 weeks... Time will tell.

These warrior Mother F....ers are only as good as the opposition allows them to be . We are not the storm or the tigers We are the Manly Maulers , Ruthless and Resilient.

There is a lot of talk about how good their young halves are and, while I think they are both special young kids, I think it has been a little overdone.

They beat the Storm on the back of a brilliant State of Origin style dominant forwards performance. I dare say if our backline was on the end of that forward pack we would have racked up a cricket score in Melbourne. The fact that they could not convert that dominance into points is a real weakness imo.

If we can at least equal them in the forwards we will win - but if they play as they did against Melbourne that will not be an easy task at all.

their first try was nothing but luck.

To be honest they havent strung too many performances together anywhere near that, and that was far and away their best ever performance

Look at their for and against in the finals alone. 52 points for and 72 against in 3 games. An average score of 17-24 against them over those 3 games.

Manly 68 for and 22 against in only 2 games. An average score of 34-11 our way.

I honestly think the Warriors were solid on saturday night. The Storm were pathetic and Warriors hardly made a line break in 2nd half, even with all the field position they enjoyed.
Don't think theyl know what's hit them in GF.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2