Warriors win better for the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan79

Reserve Grader
Before the match, the so called football reporters were all saying how it is better for the game if the Warriors win.....Last night to me showed why it was better for the eagles to win.
If warriors win..... We may attract some more kiwis to the game (say increase in 5% equal around 200k fans. The underdog wins, therefore all the under performing teams and there supporters feel better about themselves....

Eagles Winning. Rewards building teams with young talent, recruitment drives like the bulldogs dont work.... Recruit the young talent and mould them into players has shown to work.

But the most important thing. A win for Manly says you can throw the ball around to win the match. Not just grind out the victory like the dragons and the new Warriors approach. I prefer the Eagles style of play, there defence is all good, and it doesnt compromise the attack. A lot will learn from this game. Defence stops you losing grand finals, but you do need attack, Warriors only looked like scoring when they were desperate, unfortunately they left it to late.... Have a great weekend

Dan79 said:
Before the match, the so called football reporters were all saying how it is better for the game if the Warriors win.....Last night to me showed why it was better for the eagles to win.
If warriors win..... We may attract some more kiwis to the game (say increase in 5% equal around 200k fans. The underdog wins, therefore all the under performing teams and there supporters feel better about themselves....

Eagles Winning. Rewards building teams with young talent, recruitment drives like the bulldogs dont work.... Recruit the young talent and mould them into players has shown to work.

But the most important thing. A win for Manly says you can throw the ball around to win the match. Not just grind out the victory like the dragons and the new Warriors approach. I prefer the Eagles style of play, there defence is all good, and it doesnt compromise the attack. A lot will learn from this game. Defence stops you losing grand finals, but you do need attack, Warriors only looked like scoring when they were desperate, unfortunately they left it to late.... Have a great weekend

Got to agree with that Dan. Melbourne/St George played some really boring football to win their premierships(*). We're playing some reallly entertaining football, great backline moves and some risk taking plays rather than relying on the other team to make a mistake after boring them to death with 5 one out runs and a kick. The Warriors were a little too restrained. They had the mix about right when they beat the Storm but were too conservative yesterday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6