Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Jeez they are playing with some major intensity and aggression. Their defense has some starch but they look like they will either ware you out or ware themselves out but they look tough and it's good to watch

Up until now, I have watched them and been half impressed, mainly because they haven't had a side play a decent game against them and have beaten sides whose play has been down. But maybe the Warriors have been contributing to that ?

Storm did look disinterested at times tonight though. Good to see Cronk, who is looked upon as 1 of the likable Storm players, showing himself up a bit at times now as well

That was one of the most poorly reffed games all round I have seen in a long time

They and their fans seem to be the most aggrieved by the Storm scandal, so I wasn't surprised by their aggression.

I thought it was a nice touch when Smith was taking a kick and the entire crowd were chanting "cheat, cheat, cheat".

Classic moment during the tv coverage. A shot of the Kiwi fans cheering wildly, holding a banner which was a bit blurry, so the camera zooms in to reveal . . . 'Slater is a c**k' !!!
Camera sheepishly pulls back, commentators tactfully ignore - just beautiful.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Classic moment during the tv coverage. A shot of the Kiwi fans cheering wildly, holding a banner which was a bit blurry, so the camera zooms in to reveal . . . 'Slater is a c**k' !!!
Camera sheepishly pulls back, commentators tactfully ignore - just beautiful.
thats brillant

People need top remember that regardless of if or why they cheated - they set the benchmark that all other teams had to get to.....so in a round about way, improved Rugby League as a whole....

Slater is a gun "footballer".

I was at the game and it was great to watch. Warriors are reminding me of their 2008 run, and they had 4 players return from injury last night. They still have Rapira to return so will be a handful.

The best part of my night was meeting Steve Price. Poor guy is on crutches after a third operation, and he is a legend even though he doesn't play for Manly.

Ryan link said:
People need top remember that regardless of if or why they cheated - they set the benchmark that all other teams had to get to.....so in a round about way, improved Rugby League as a whole....
Not true, they actuallly weakened the standard of the competition by hoarding more of the talent than they were allowed to. Seeing one team of stars run around does not mean rugby league as a whole has been improved.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8