Was he as bad as they say ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our ground announcer is a punish. I'll cheer when I want to, not when I am told to.

As for the Penrith guy. Jabs like that aren't uncommon in Park football from the announcers but it doesn't really have a place in NRL announcing.

I hate when the ground announders speak during games..

For years, the ground announcer would only speak during the game when there was exactly 5 minutes to go to tell everyone not to run on to the field and I used to hate that because it would disctract me in close games and was like a warning bell that made me even more nervous if time was running out and Manly were behind.

Now every time I hear them its like the teams will be walking off the ground in 5 minutes!!. hate it!!

On the hill at Brookie you can't make out what is said anyway by our new bloke. But I could always make out what Goldie said.
I'd be happy to get rid of them completely. I really don;t need to know that Jamie Lyon is sponsored by Mrs Needham's laundry business etc.

I am sure that Mrs Needhams Laundry Business sees some value in having you know that they sponsor Jamie Lyon.

I remember being young and the only time i'd hear the announcer was when he was telling us the scores from the other matches (no doubt he said other things but i never listened)... good times.

eggson said:
I remember being young and the only time i'd hear the announcer was when he was telling us the scores from the other matches (no doubt he said other things but i never listened)... good times.
IN the days of the man with the ABC announcer's voice:

"Try scored for Manly-Warringah by Number 1, Graham Eadie. Manly-Warringah 48, Parramatta nil".

Yes - if only today's clowns could hear that man's golden tonsils behind the microphone!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6