Was Matai injured?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
None of the commentators mentioned anything but I noticed Matai was missing from the field towards the end of the second half. Looked like Tommy Symonds was playing centre. Was Stevie hurt or was I seeing (or not seeing) things?

Looked like a leg injury possibly hammy. Ww noticed iy fairly warly in the second he went down and took a while to get up. He subbed off not long after. Only noticed symonds there when he jumped over foz after a foz try saver

Was pulled off by the trainer limping when they were about to do yet another goal line dropout. It was all a bit urgent really.

hordernnewt said:
Was pulled off by the trainer limping when they were about to do yet another goal line dropout. It was all a bit urgent really.

I dont understand sports science/medicine these days

yes, he had running repairs a few times.:(

But if it weren't for tape and a heart as big as The Heads, Skivi would be in a Rehab Ward at Manly Hospital :angel:

Daniel said:
hordernnewt said:

You would assume there would have been some human growth happening if that was the case

Chechin was all over him tonite and riding him hard. He couldn't wait to blow his whistle.

Good nite on that note :)

voicefromthehill said:
Daniel said:
hordernnewt said:

You would assume there would have been some human growth happening if that was the case

No wonder he was limping

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4