Was there any benefit of being a member tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As with most decisions there are commercial factors that need to be taken into account.

Feel free to give me a call at the Club on 9970 3000 if you would like to have more of a chat about it.

Larissa said:
As with most decisions there are commercial factors that need to be taken into account.

Feel free to give me a call at the Club on 9970 3000 if you would like to have more of a chat about it.

I wasn't having a dig at you Larissa as I think you are doing a fantastic job but getting to Gosford on a Friday night is a nightmare. I left work early at 3pm and only just made it to my seat for kick off. Im glad we have no more games there this year and would be more than happy if Manly never played there again. I also think we should have been given a choice as to whether we wanted the two "away" home games included in our memberships. I have been to every game this year and had i been able to use my membership it would have saved me lining up at ticketek for close to an hour to collect my ticket , which I pre-purchased online, but I don't have a print facility on my iPad. Can't wait til Sunday to see Manly play at home for the first time in what seems like ages.

What I don't get, is that members seating at 'home' games that are away from Brookvale, are situated in crap sections of the arena. The same at Brisbane when we played up there. Mark can get great tickets for the travelling supporters, so why can't the club get just as good tickets for its members when it's a home game?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4