Wasn't Des meant to shave his head?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recall Greenburg spruiking in the media about how Des would shave his head cor charity - does it grow back really quickly or did Des have a word to Toddy off camera after the publicity stunt?

It was for a good cause though so I hope Canteen or whoever the charity was still got or still is getting their dosh.

Who cares pack of wankers they can all go and shave their heads, cracks and sacks for all I care.

Target was 100k for Camp Quality, on The Game Plan the other week they said they were in the low 90k area so a few more games to get the 100k.

Look in gonna say it. Why don't they cut the pricks whole ****en head off ;)

Perhaps the charity target will be reached real soon so he can show up to round 8 looking part repentant and part prisoner awaiting the gurney.

Cambo said:
Look in gonna say it. Why don't they cut the pricks whole f******n head off ;)
guillotine.jpg

maybe greenburg just enjoyed running his fingers through des' long locks whilst gazing lovingly into his eyes too much to allow the hair to be gone.

globaleagle said:
maybe greenburg just enjoyed running his fingers through des' long locks whilst gazing lovingly into his eyes too much to allow the hair to be gone.

And Todd would be circumcised as well...

Phantar said:
globaleagle said:

And Todd would be circumcised as well...

And this is in any way related to the post or add's any value

SeaEagleRock8 said:
So apart from advocating assassination we are now also displaying our racism. Classy.

Are serious?????? Does your husband carry your handbag for you at the footy or are you the butch one. FFs mate my post was tongue In cheek. Like anyone would want a bloke dead over being a prick to our club. Lighten up mate seriously. No one wants hasler dead it's just a game.

Cambo said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
So apart from advocating assassination we are now also displaying our racism. Classy.

Are serious?????? Does your husband carry your handbag for you at the footy or are you the butch one. FFs mate my post was tongue In cheek. Like anyone would want a bloke dead over being a prick to our club. Lighten up mate seriously. No one wants hasler dead it's just a game.
Thanks for that explanation, Cambo. I thought it wasn't classy when the thread moved seamlessly from decapitate-the-traitor jokes to anti-Jewish references, but now you have enlightened me I see it's all in good fun. Where's the harm, should be more of it amongst us footy fans, eh?

bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Are you Sheldon from Big Bang Theory ?
I haven't seen that program. But while you're there, I noticed a lack of women jokes in this thread. Are you running out of material?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Cambo said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Thanks for that explanation, Cambo. I thought it wasn't classy when the thread moved seamlessly from decapitate-the-traitor jokes to anti-Jewish references, but now you have enlightened me I see it's all in good fun. Where's the harm, should be more of it amongst us footy fans, eh?

I wasn't talking about the Jewish coments you moron. So no I wasn't condoning them you twat so dont even try to twist my post your miserable individual. All I was doing was referring to my comment about cutting off his head which was followed by one of these :) which makes it clear I'm talking tounge in check. But that's ok you Poltically correct clown go have a chai latte and hug a few trees.

I concur with SER8 why people persist with racism and this other crap I have no idea.

A coach left the team, get over it. It's not the end of the world, coaches leave teams all the time, and believe it or not, the world doesn't just stand still when it happens.

I think a healthy dose of self reflection is needed and there is a whole lot of growing up to be done as well.

I personally find racism abhorrent and just don't understand it, I have a joke with some of my jewish friends, but they usually start it.
I also don't understand homophobia and calling for the death of people for the heinous crime of signing a contract with another club.

The racism needs to stop and it needs to stop immediately. There is enough of it in this country, and being known as rednecks is far from how I would like to be seen, both individually and as a nation.

So lets draw a line in the sand right here, and say that no more racist remarks as we have seen in this thread and other similar ones will be tolerated.

Daniel said:
I concur with SER8 why people persist with racism and this other crap I have no idea.

A coach left the team, get over it. It's not the end of the world, coaches leave teams all the time, and believe it or not, the world doesn't just stand still when it happens.

I think a healthy dose of self reflection is needed and there is a whole lot of growing up to be done as well.

I personally find racism abhorrent and just don't understand it, I have a joke with some of my jewish friends, but they usually start it.
I also don't understand homophobia and calling for the death of people for the heinous crime of signing a contract with another club.

The racism needs to stop and it needs to stop immediately. There is enough of it in this country, and being known as rednecks is far from how I would like to be seen, both individually and as a nation.

So lets draw a line in the sand right here, and say that no more racist remarks as we have seen in this thread and other similar ones will be tolerated.
I agree with you about racism call me niave here but I think a long bow is being drawn here in this thread.
Phantar said Todd would be circumcised now being racist may have been his intention but really circumcisions are not confined to the Jewish faith in the 70s and 80s in was encouraged for cleanliness reasons.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
it's not just this thread Cambo, it is every thread on the subject. People can't seem to separate race from an issue that has nothing to do with race.

The sad thing is, this is exactly the issue with Australia in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9