Watmough Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Killer free to play with early plea to Grade 1 Dangerous Contact.
Choc's previous Loading added to the charge :(

Tariq 5-7 week :huh: Grade 3 charge - A bit harsh.

What did the Dogs chicken wing Winger get ?

JWH smashed Kitey's eye out - no charge :dodgy:

Fight it, what a bloody joke

If we meet Souths again this season, and Inglis wants to play these games, our tacklers should go on with the job. Don't want to see him injured like McKinnon but enough is enough with this dickhead

bob dylan said:
Name Glenn Stewart, play Choc, the nrl will never know the difference.

Put him in buhrer's headgear, a-la Martin Kent batting in a helmet in place of Rodney Hogg in World Series Cricket.

GI has a job post football with the Gladiator, he will been seen diving head first into the ground in Rusty's next movie for sure.

Shoe1 said:
strone33 said:
No chicken wing charge for dogs of course..... Greenturd

To be fair, Des did say in his press conference that in his opinion there was nothing in those incidents. :mad:
LOL!
Toddies response.....Fair enough then. Case closed.

Next case, Mr A Watmough........oooooohhhhhhh, this is a bad one isn't it? Bloody oath it is. Bring Des in on this one, we could do with his considered opinion.

I dont think Morris should be charged. It wasn't a chicken wing in my books. Did choc get a grade 2? Hopefully it wasnt a grade 1 because then he'd have to prove he didn't do it. Time for the shaggy defence, "Hey, it wasnt me"

Masked Eagle said:
I dont think Morris should be charged. It wasn't a chicken wing in my books. Did choc get a grade 2? Hopefully it wasnt a grade 1 because then he'd have to prove he didn't do it. Time for the shaggy defence, "Hey, it wasnt me"

Grade 1 with a loading for the Myles Dive in SOO #2

Have another look at the tackle. Choc has been harshly done by. He did the least of the three

Oh well bye bye Choc...thank god in a way...You Should be able to get out and see Wenty play in NSW CUP final...they will be your team mates next year

Still doesn't take away form the fact that Greenberg is a knob.and the judiciary is a joke

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8