Watmough [Merged Mega Thread]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Watmough

Does anyone feel this bloke is still putting in 100%?
He let a Titan run straight past him when their first try.

RE: Watmough

byso said:
Does anyone feel this bloke is still putting in 100%?
He let a Titan run straight past him when their first try.

I reckon all the talk of discontent may be closer to the mark than many believe.

Either way we'll need to be much better if a good finals run is to be had. For that matter if we serve that up next week the slime will smoke us.

mate Watmough is all Manly, nothing to be concerned about.

The Titans have a much bigger pack than ours, infact , I thinkwe have the smallest pack in the comp, we are punching way above our weight at the moment. How we are first , purley lies on the class of our 1 6 and 7, and the work rate of our 9.

Choc was the best forward on the park today, from both sides.

According to the NRL Match Centre he:
* Ran for 185 metres (Jorge was our best with 188)
* Made 32 tackles (2 missed)
* Made 1 line break

The only forward who got near him for metres was JamieB who clocked up 162 (Bird was the Titans best metre man in the forwards with 146).

I think Choc has been down in form, slightly, until it emerged that he, apparently, wants out. Since then I think he's been smashing it.

OK. Gotta say it. Anyone else think Choc has had some cosmetic work done? Botox at the very least? He looks odd.

Agree that he's lifted his game since the 'controversy' broke.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
OK. Gotta say it. Anyone else think Choc has had some cosmetic work done? Botox at the very least? He looks odd.

:huh: :p

Probably the facials from Opponents have smoothed his wear brow :)

HappilyManly said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

:huh: :p

Probably the facials from Opponents have smoothed his wear brow :)

Might try it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4