Watmough out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Word coming through Watmough isn't going to play and they have pulled Sao from NSW Cup halfway through and he will debut today

That's a big blow for us. Someone will have to stand up and cover for Choc. Probably means more game time for T-Red now.So what will bench be ? I thought we named Gower and Hassan in the 18, one of them must have a problem if Sao is getting pulled halfway through a NSW Cup game

FFS my supercoach is getting flogged by last minute drop outs. Moylen, Cuthbo, Thurston and now Choc. Im playing the top placed guy and unless he has the same drop outs I will now lose after starting with a 100 point buffer.

What is this conspiracy.

Chip and Chase said:
That's a big blow for us. Someone will have to stand up and cover for Choc. Probably means more game time for T-Red now.So what will bench be ? I thought we named Gower and Hassan in the 18, one of them must have a problem if Sao is getting pulled halfway through a NSW Cup game

My guess would be Rose, Sao, Buhrer and Hassan

Unless Sao has just been pulled to warm up as 18th

Fluffy said:
FFS my supercoach is getting flogged by last minute drop outs. Moylen, Cuthbo, Thurston and now Choc. Im playing the top placed guy and unless he has the same drop outs I will now lose after starting with a 100 point buffer.

What is this conspiracy.

I have Choc as well, usually as skipper but went with Woods today. Also have Tim Grant who is apparently gone for a month

I had Moylan who isn't allowed to play today because of some salary cap issue. Can't even field 17 players this week. Although I do have Sao, so hopefully he will get a run. However knowing Tooves, Sao will warm the bench for 80 minutes and we will take on the massive Warriors pack with 16 players.

Hope Sao gets an opportunity. He seems to be a big bugger and we have lacked size since losing king, joe and Richie.

Spewing about choc hope it's nothing serious.

if they play 20 mins or less they can back up. Sao wasnt seen in the 2nd half at all, but commentators said Manly 1-17 so who knows.

at the moment projected 20 point loss to the 1st placed guy, 10 point win in the 2nd league against 2nd placed and a few hundred over 18th in the third so every little bit helps in those first 2 leagues.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4