Watmough swinging arm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Coming from a knock on there was nothing for Choc to gain by smashing "nose" picker or knocking the ball loose. Dum dum dum dum dum.

very dumb, you can see what i was trying to do, which was the classic punch into the ribs that looks a bit like a tackle. Problem was picker shifted and Watmough didn't look, result is a swinging arm to the head.

With all that said, picker kind of wanted or deserved one to the head

Im okay with Choc smashing him. Just wish it had of collected him on the chin. Take the early plea and the week off Choc (guessing about 1 week?). Then that gives Jesse Sene or Chee Kam more game time (is Chee Kam fit?)

Choc of old, was attempted foul play and he compounded it with that high risk arm grab on our line that got them 6 points :s

Should not earn him anything but a caution, but then again, the MRC is a lottery :cool:

I am still too tired to watch the replay, but will keep an eye out for the DCE head assault that drew no penalty and no stoppage for treatment :mad:

yup palm to the head was bad, rabs excuse was "he wasn't looking"

Yeah Ray, tho that is why he palmed a perfect palm onto his head.
It was deliberate and it deserved a report and penalty but hayne wont give them

I actually thought that Donny would take him off for concussion, and he had to go to the wing to get his bearings back. DCE never stays down :mad:

Stupid thing to do. That whole 3 minutes from when we went 6-0 up was. Choc is always gonna do some silly things. What he did was really unnecessary and could have cost the team.

Saying that. the team need his aggression and intimidation.

Dan said:
very dumb, you can see what i was trying to do, which was the classic punch into the ribs that looks a bit like a tackle. Problem was picker shifted and Watmough didn't look, result is a swinging arm to the head.

With all that said, picker kind of wanted or deserved one to the head
Geez Choc, if you want to post on here just sign up and stop hacking Dans account:)

Grade one striking I would say no carry overs so free to play next week. Not sure what happened but that sort of stuff not normally in his game.

Didn't expect anything less.
Dirty play.
Not in our clean-skin playbook.
Is the classic Choc of old. After all these years he still hasn't learnt that HE WILL BE CAUGHT everytime he tries something like that.
The bulls-eye on his back is bigger than the tat he wears!

It was dumb from Anthony. But I don't think he has too much to worry about at the judiciary. He should get off.

Andy1972
Manly Forever

It was quite soft. No injury to the player. Was not a full swinging arm.
I know I'm one eyed but seriously, last week Matt Ballin's head nearly got taken off and it wasn't even in report.
Choc to play next week. I've cleared him.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6