Watmough to join Willie and Braitha in title

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Must be specials to win the RLW Over rated award. I'm so hoping he is injured because I heard we paid 350+ for him. Remmber when he used to make those breaks, they are a long time ago. If he's injured, frigging sit him out, he is pointless at present.

He made a really good break last night, just ended up setting up a try for the wrong team. Though that's not really his fault - you couldn't say that is was obviously going to lead to a try. Its just very bad luck.

Whilst he is not playing his best, far from it actually. However I think we still need him in the 17.  There are other players I would drop first and its not like we have 2 or more backrowers in Qld demanding to be picked. 

Today's telegraph says that we are one of the teams chasing Mason's signature.  Hoping that this is not true as we don't need him at our cluib.

kingyfan link said:
Today's telegraph says that we are one of the teams chasing Mason's signature.  Hoping that this is not true as we don't need him at our cluib.
I have nothing against Mason but he seems at times to be lacking in motivation and I feel we need someone a bit more personal pride..it's your Kennedy's and your Gallen's you want with you in the trenches when the going gets tough.

Mason could be good.  Team him up with T-Rex in the second row.  Better than Perry or Rose atm.  Can't understand why George didn't get a go in Qld in the bye week.  Anyway  Whatmough to the bench, to come on in the last twenty of each half. 

The reason Rose didn't play in QLD during the bye is that the club could not afford to pay for two seats each way to fly him there and back. 

because des never drops anyone ,the players know even if they have a crap game they will still hold their place in the team the next week,a week bringing their ego inflated heads in line might be good for them

cough cough..... drop DROPMO ;)

I think much of Chocs form slide this year can be put down to Ox not being around.

He seemed to make many breaks last year from an Ox pass that TH can not reproduce.

I have a feeling that some of those breaks were the result of Orford and Lyon putting him into gaps....

Perhaps DCE has that kind of skill

He made a line break the other night only to pass it to raider for them to score. Watmough has been reading too many articles saying how good he is. Time for a reality check and bench him.

and then after we hit the front for the first time Choc drops the ball in the next set & picker brushes past a feeble attempted tackle from choc to score under the posts.

Great, we are going like rubbish and now there are talks about signing mason, geez give me the razor blades now. If this is true we are definitely on a deathwish.  Let's sign mundine as our media manager to round it off.

I think Mason would be good.  At least he gets his nose through the line.  Couple him up with Rodney and Joe and we might have three forwards who go forward.  If we re-sign Steve Bell then we'll have some defensive smarts in the backline.  With Stewie back, 2011 looks good.  This year, not so good.   

I can't believe we would contemplate mason, he has one good 5 min stint in one game out of 10 and he is back in form pfft.  As for Bell, have nothing against him but surely we should be moving forward not backwards.  I hear Willo is also without a contract should we sign him also and what about Luke Dorn.  Is it any wonder we can't keep our up coming players, why would they want to stay in a club that you only get a gig in first grade if you are nearing 30 and then you are in the team until another team offers you a better deal.

kingyfan link said:
Today's telegraph says that we are one of the teams chasing Mason's signature.  Hoping that this is not true as we don't need him at our cluib.
It wouldn't surprise me if we're chasing him.  It would say a lot about the desecration of the club's culture and high standards that have occurred in the last 6-12 months.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2