Watmough vs Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
What a BS story this is!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sport-confidential-andrew-johns-caught-in-anthony-watmoughs-manly-crosshairs/story-fnp0lyn3-1227048110357

[Edit - fixed the link as it wasn't working - C&C]

well, I heard that the groundsman and the janitor don't get on. Something to do with the groundsman leaving grass all over the walkway after the janitor had cleaned it up. Apparently the canteen lady had to separate them from full on coming to blows. Though this has also caused issues between the canteen lady and the ticket lady, as they have taken different sides on the issue.

Honestly, it's amazing the club even functions with issues like that. And don't even get me started on the car park attendant..........

The telecrap hacks Massoud and Hooper are well known to hate us.

This story is old hat now. Time to move on.

Manly forever! !!!

Amazing isn't it that Wests Tigers are ratsh1t...The Cronulla Saga, Todd Greenberg is a tool, the NRL are a shambles, etc etc...yet they just drag out any bullsh1t cr@p on manly that they can think of......

Absolutely pathetic.

mmmdl said:
well, I heard that the groundsman and the janitor don't get on. Something to do with the groundsman leaving grass all over the walkway after the janitor had cleaned it up. Apparently the canteen lady had to separate them from full on coming to blows. Though this has also caused issues between the canteen lady and the ticket lady, as they have taken different sides on the issue.

Honestly, it's amazing the club even functions with issues like that. And don't even get me started on the car park attendant..........

I want to hear the truth from @"Canteen Worker"

@canteen_worker on annual leave now...No more home games....Gone fishing!!!!!

we will never know the truth

master blaster said:
I saw this and thought,nah,Im not buying into this,these 2 clowns wont stop,its what gets them off

645774-267c52ce-42e7-11e3-9370-fad865867213.jpg

Elle Watmough apparently eluded to something in a comment on facebook that I have said many times before. Hooper and Massoud are a pair of bumbling hacks trying to stay in a job. Players often feed them blatant lies for a laugh because they know that these two muppets will write about it. The players of many clubs privately laugh when the lies fed get printed. They have garnered zero respect within the industry. You only have to look at the mentors that they draw from. People such as Paul Kent and Rebecca Wilson. These two have a proven track record for lies regarding the Stewart case. The Telegraph currently has 4 of the most unethical liars the cardboard box packing filler manufacturers have ever seen. I say this because these people are called journalists, in the fact that they may have a communications degree and work for a newspaper. However joining imaginary dots inbetween half truths and agendas, is trash journalism and its all they will ever amount to. They will never be remembered by their peers or readers as "respected". They will be remembered the same way we remember what is written in the scrunched up newspaper when we pack our boxes when we move house.

Masked Eagle said:
I reckon there is something to it because I havent seen Choc and Joey out on the town together for ages ... although I dont really go out much ... and I live in Canberra

Lol

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7