Watmough Wants Out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know I'm new here, but it was just something mentioned by another manly fan whom I know. i do hope it's not the case.

He may not be too happy at the moment but he needs to have a cold hard look at things - though he may have been hard done by the papers. Some suggest that the push thing was all that happened.

Pepi link said:
I read it in Rebecca Wilsons \"Gossip\" column on Sunday, its bullsh!t.

I read it there to? Was pretty annoyed when I read it but then released it was those darn secret Chinese whispers in the Telegraph. Something to fill up the blanks in the paper.

Journalists (not the minority of the good ones) would have to be the lowest form of life going around, even worse than Solicitors etc that prey on other people's suffering.

Journalists = ankles (thats how low they are). That Rebecca Wilson really takes the cake.

I read it there also.

We'll just have to consider the source... ;)

She also stated for 'a fact' that Watmough hit the sponsor and called his daughter derogatory names... Guess she didn't read Watmough's account. Or didn't care.
IMO it's just another attempt by her to beatup on Manly this season, she seems a bit p*ssed after giving the boys a rap last year for holding their GF victory in private settings.

Chocs a very good player, but he's high maintenance.  He's got two more good years in him then off France.  He'd be silly to move to another NRL club, not much to be gained by that, but nobody's irreplaceable.   

He's obviously got some alcohol/anger related issues. The anger side of things is often reflected on the field with his niggle and penalty count. He needs to get off the piss and grow up really.

Having said that, when he is on song you wouldnt swap him for any other backrower in the comp.

clontaago link said:
He's obviously got some alcohol/anger related issues. The anger side of things is often reflected on the field with his niggle and penalty count. He needs to get off the piss and grow up really.

Having said that, when he is on song you wouldnt swap him for any other backrower in the comp.

Grand Final 2007 - return trip......nuff said :)

Choc will get over it, doesn't matter who was right and who was wrong - an employee like choc cannot attack a customer/sponsor.  Any employee in another business would be sacked for a similar incident.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6