Watmough Weidler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
The Watmough Weidler leak is at it again. Have no link, but 2nd back page Herald has memo to staff and players printed which outlines their responsibility to not comment adversely to the media. Accompanied by pics of Watmough and the Stewarts.
I know we've had problems in the past, but nothing like this and until this cancer is excised from our team we cannot and will not win. Be gone!

6/71 said:
I have the same agreement in my workplace. Who cares?

I don't think it has anything to do with the agreement, rather an attempt by the disgruntled to unsettle the club at every turn by going to Weidler. It really does break my maroon and white heart.

There are no quotes or any suggestion that Choc or the Stewarts have anything to do with this little bit of Weedler rubbish. So the club took the step of reminding all staff and players of their responsibilities. As grown ups I'm sure they will understand or at the very least get over it. I can't stand his promotion of $BW, Mundane or anything else he cares to think about.

• 👍
Reactions: PJ
Will be interesting to see how Foz handles himself on the footy show today. No doubt they will ask some questions.

As for the article there is nothing negative about that. What is annoying is how the media gets a hold of internal communication. Someone's head needs to roll at the end of the year. The club needs to show that this type of behavior is unacceptable.

You'd think Brett Stewart would just be happy with the fact he & Glen were able to play for Manly as long as they did & not go on about it.
All good things must come to an end.

I'm sure people in Iraq are saying to each other, "Ha, You think we got it tough, I hear the Stewart bros are getting split up!"

That seriously made the papers? Wow. If it maybe, MAYBE, said something about not talking about the player contracts or threatened fines then its barely news worthy, but what does it say? Let's concentrate on playing footy! If I was the editor of the SMH and he presented that for printing I'd ask him to go wash all the windows so he could actually do something to earn his pay.

Masked Eagle said:
That seriously made the papers? Wow. If it maybe, MAYBE, said something about not talking about the player contracts or threatened fines then its barely news worthy, but what does it say? Let's concentrate on playing footy! If I was the editor of the SMH and he presented that for printing I'd ask him to go wash all the windows so he could actually do something to earn his pay.
FMD
The memo about car parking spots will be next.

I quite like that memo. I see he has selectively edited the content though. My sources (who are close the club) have told me this week that part of that memo stated "if you must talk to a journalist then make sure it is one that has some credibility. Do not engage with washed up gossip columnists and poorly disguised PR for hire hacks like Weirdler and DUI Wilson. Have some self respect, unlike them"

Agreed about Snake. But I do think Choc is (and always has been) a bit of a dill and now is a dill who shoots his mouth off like a sooky schoolboy. The last thing you need is a troublemaker in any group who must perform as a team. I honestly believe our team is not playing for each other the way they have for the last few years. It doesn't take 'Ironstine' to see this. I am willing to eat my words, even the keyboard on which I type, if we win the GF.

Again so everyone just reads this in the Telegraph and makes a judgement based on that .

I really feel sorry for people who are so easily influenced by the media.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Agreed about Snake. But I do think Choc is (and always has been) a bit of a dill and now is a dill who shoots his mouth off like a sooky schoolboy. The last thing you need is a troublemaker in any group who must perform as a team. I honestly believe our team is not playing for each other the way they have for the last few years. It doesn't take 'Ironstine' to see this. I am willing to eat my words, even the keyboard on which I type, if we win the GF.

Mate after Hasler departed, choc was the 1st one to come out publicly and declare himself manly through and through and was part of the glue that held the club together through that time, and he will always have my respect for that

wedgetail eagle said:
You'd think Brett Stewart would just be happy with the fact he & Glen were able to play for Manly as long as they did & not go on about it.
All good things must come to an end.

I'm sure people in Iraq are saying to each other, "Ha, You think we got it tough, I hear the Stewart bros are getting split up!"
the thing is to,early in their careers,they excepted the fact that one day they might be split up,and play for different clubs,and they were good with that,now that it has happened they have changed their mind,oh well,stuff happens

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6