watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
he would want to wake up to himself next season and lose hes attitude towards the game he has lost hes way and just seems to be going through the motions of hes career and collecting hes pay packet...1.STOP the STUPID MISTAKES 2.learn to tackle.3.MOST OF ALL DISCIPLINE YOU GOOSE........ you are the senior player start setting the EXAMPLE YOU IDIOT..

I thought he played well today and didn't deserve to be binned for dissent in a final.  What are the refs doing to the game?

You will catch me very soon my boy.  I've posted over 6000 to your puny 267.  Besides that, you are the complete idiot. 

Although I am new to this forum, I enjoy reading posts from the old veterans such as Clit, Mark from Brisbane, Bones, Bob Dylan and so forth. What I don’t enjoy is reading such dribble as what mr seagles has just posted. The amount of intellect on this forum is drastically outnumbered  by those of the idiot persuasion, with mr seagles being the number one culprit.

Here are some word's of advice for little mr seagles:

1. Learn how to spell.
2. Learn some grammar.
3. Get an education.
4. Get to grips with the game of rugby league before posting such illiterate bollocks, because you are only embarrassing yourself.
5. Better still, how about actually playing the game, just once, because I would love to see you break a bone or two.
6. Lose the attitude or you will end up a sad old man.
8. Get some friends, or better still, a girlfriend.
7. The only goose around here is…

Under your name it says that you have been here a while. Perhaps, if I were you, I would consider leaving. But having the misfortune of knowing people like you, I am sure that you have hardly even read this thoroughly enough (can you read?) to make any impression on you.

torana355 link said:
Just set him to ignore simon_eagle, he is a compete tool.

Yeah I tried that torana355, but unfortunately his name still pops up around the place. He should be off until his brain capacity increases to that of a six year old.

Hes spelling is fine and hes grammar is excellent, he writes the way he does on purpose.

simon_eagle link said:
The amount of intellect on this forum is drastically outnumbered  by those of the idiot persuasion, with mr seagles being the number one culprit.
 I do my best to fly the flag for intellect and impeccable realism.  It takes both to remain above the great unwashed herd.  

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7