Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Not good enough from him tonight.

Needed him to hit the line at least once, those cross field crabby runs he does don't do **** and cramp out attack. We could have made some real inroads, especially in the second half with some decent punch runs like he's known for.

Dont remember him offering even 1 full steam effort, could be injured but still poor form.

Yeah i think that sums it up nicely berks. He wasn't there for our game, more concerned with origin and coming through with no injuries maybe.

How much influence does stuart really have?

This guy is a demon when he go's foward bounces off the ground & creates that quick play the ball. This cross field stuff pretending to be a ball player - I'm sure Illawarra enjoyed it. Dissapointing but will show up next time- still an X factor if the Seaeagles do the lap of honour.

Still can't catch.

To be fair way Pugh is better when he can get in other people's faces. The dragons gave is absolutely no room tonight and as a result players like Watmough weren't able to play their usual game

gee, Buhrer is losing form fast, nearly got pushed back 25 metres and went missing at dummy half try. Maybe the wraps have gone to the head. Seems very small for 1st grade, better bulk up.

Choc is not known for being astute. I suspect he has been sucked in by Sticky's rhetoric - without realising that a moderate performance tonight could leave him out in the cold.

Darren said:
gee, Buhrer is losing form fast, nearly got pushed back 25 metres and went missing at dummy half try. Maybe the wraps have gone to the head. Seems very small for 1st grade, better bulk up.

He hasnt been in as good form as he was early in the season. Im wondering whether Harrison might be a better option.

Des has some work to do.Maybe it was the Stewart influence,but we'll never know.Just shows there's st merge,then us/storm/bris/cows,then the rest.

north coast eagle said:
Darren said:

He hasnt been in as good form as he was early in the season. Im wondering whether Harrison might be a better option.
thats tough on buhrer had to play out on wing didnt give him any chance to play up to what he can. I question allthe big men we suffered tonight rose was gone played out of his skin though but lussick and robinson couldnt keep pace

Darren said:

That dummy half try was soft, lazy defence by a 1st garde quality player.
Buhrer should be made to watch that try 200 times on replay.

That was the worst game I have ever seen from Watmough.

I can't figure this guy out. You'd think if there were any reason to love Manly it would be this year. Just no desire tonight.

I agree with other posters comments, maybe he wants to prove himself in origin. Personal glory over team perhaps - maybe that why they call him the army of one.

Why does Watmough get involved with hitups anyway?. He can't break the line.

I would rather seem him supporting ballcarriers. He has so much speed, but I doubt it is in his makeup to put that much effort in.

NYEagle

we needed Choc to step up, went missing, we bag out Creagh on here but he was much better. Choc will go great in origin as should be nice and fresh.

Definitely Chocs worst game of the season. He's been running cross field more this year and looking for support, and is worked really well sometimes but not tonight. Made some good charges but not the sort of game we needed from him.

On Buhrer, very harsh. Hard to get some sort of momentum in your game when you can play anywhere from wing to hooker and anywhere from 10 to 50 minutes per game. I'm disappointed he didn't start tonight, Mauro did great but IMO Buhrer looks like he's getting maybe a little stale on the pine and is busting for more minutes.

NYEagle said:
That was the worst game I have ever seen from Watmough.
. . . I doubt it is in his makeup to put that much effort in.

NYEagle
He doesn't wear makeup.

Looked like he was saving himself for Origin.

Only made 80 metres tonight and lots of errors.

His mind wasn't on the job tonight.

Disappointing effort.

silvertail said:
Looked like he was saving himself for Origin.

Only made 80 metres tonight and lots of errors.

His mind wasn't on the job tonight.

Disappointing effort.

Yes it was very unusual for Choc. Such a big game and seemed to be elsewhere. On a better note, i thought Mauro had a good game.

Yes, strong game from Mauro. I usually cringe when Mauro is selected to play but he was very good tonight. Lussick played well tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4