Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but was anyone else embarrassed by Choc's reaction to the Lawrence hit? I didn't see anything but a good hard hit (no niggle) on Lawrence's behalf. I think Choc was a bit shocked and humbled because we all know he does not like to be put down in a tackle. It did fire him up more, but a bit cattish for my liking.

I think he had the ****s because of the ridiculous hospital pass from King. Was hardly cattish. His next few hit ups showed alot of mongrel.

I think he should have took the hit and calmly played the ball. Without the carry on, he wouldn't have been penalised. I did say fired up after it, he just shouldn't have lost the plot in the spur of the moment.

Just to clarify for any hard heads that may read this, i didn't mean to imply Watmough is cattish. I meant his reaction to the moment was cattish. Geez it's hard sometimes.

Probably just some frustration coming from the poor ball that put him in the position. He isn't the first or last person to get smashed by Lawrence (Moi Moi in the Test last year). Loved his hit up soon after the tackle when the 2 Tigers props Groat and Wood couldn't get him down. Choc sure has amazing leg drive.

I thought Choc was hard done by in being penalised tryinf for a quick play the ball. Unfortunately he let it worry him for the next 10 minutes. But, overall, I thought he played really well and he 100% Manly. Every team would love one as passionate as him.

The Who said:
I thought Choc was hard done by in being penalised tryinf for a quick play the ball. Unfortunately he let it worry him for the next 10 minutes. But, overall, I thought he played really well and he 100% Manly. Every team would love one as passionate as him.

g'day all,I have to admit that ihave been highly critical over the years with the hero,his hands are atrocious,his tackling technique is poor, some of his stupid penalties beggar belief,and his off field misdemeanours should all add up to amajor liability.Despite all this there is something about him ,his enthusiasm,his words of loyalty in recent events,his obvious committment to the team and his teamates ,whatever it is i wouldn't swap him for anyone.
cheers mike

mike walker said:
The Who said:

g'day all,I have to admit that ihave been highly critical over the years with the hero,his hands are atrocious,his tackling technique is poor, some of his stupid penalties beggar belief,and his off field misdemeanours should all add up to amajor liability.Despite all this there is something about him ,his enthusiasm,his words of loyalty in recent events,his obvious committment to the team and his teamates ,whatever it is i wouldn't swap him for anyone.
cheers mike

I like it. Well said Mike. I love the fact that Choc came out and spoke when all the BS was flying around after Des's departure. Gave us supporters a lot of encouragement in a time of need.

Clint said:
I love the fact that Choc came out and spoke when all the BS was flying around after Des's departure. Gave us supporters a lot of encouragement in a time of need.

Agree with this and a point not to be forgotten by us fans.

And last night he showed good sportsmanship to get quick attention for Utai when he went down injured.

Also I read in Zorba's column today that Choc's engaged and I thought that's nice. It shows he's really come of age in the last 12 months and it's good he's settling down. Onya Choc.

Choc is a fukn champion, Manly legend~

Gotta love when he fires up, he along with Gallen both take it to another level that the rest can't keep up. You see him motor the 2 Tigers forwards back 10 meters when he had the ball in a tackle on Friday night?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4