Wayne the whiner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
King's collision with Stanley looked completely accidental to me from the various replays. He was as surprised as anyone, I think.

He has aggression, that is not the same as grub. I have only watched the incident 4 or 5 times [courtesy of Fox replays and ICQ, vision enhanced by Johny Walker Red Label]. Seriously, you think Kingdog is a cheap shot merchant? No way.

I agree with dan. King fires up and if things dont go our way he lashed put with subtle cheap **** like facials and forearms.

Looks to me like a kick at legs, nothing forceful but definatly out of frustration.

The slo mo makes it look worse than it actually was, i think if anything jason was trying to get out of the guys way and moved his leg sideways to avoid the contact. This and the slo mo make it look worse than what actually happened.

I'm not sure King stuck his leg out but he definitely initiated the contact which he didn't need to do. We did some silly things tonight which worries me. Being aggressive is fine but if your going outside the boundaries all it really means is that you aren't concentrating on what your job is and you can miss things like the markers not doing their job for the Dragons second try.

There was no need to make contact at all. King could have easily avoided contact, he could have pulled up or run either side.

He played well but there is no need for that crap. It wasn't aggression it was just unnecessary and cheap

The contact was not going to happen by accident, King wanted to make contact and raised his leg to ensure it happened.

The incident is typical of our poor discipline that is shown by senior players like King, Matai and Watmough at times. The sooner we get rid of this rubbish the sooner we will be a serious side in 2011.

There was absolutely no need for it. Matai was a joke too. There's a difference between intimidation and cheap. We were cheap shot merchants tonight and I don't like it.

Daniel said:
To be fair king has had a lot of grubbiness and is getting over aggressive, you can't tell me the contact wasn't intentional and king is getting close to losing the co-captaincy in my opinion. We don't need a captain who pulls crap like that

I agree and I think Matai should take over the captaincy.

Regardless of wether it was a cheap shot on Stanley, what pissed me off was Stanley pulling that soccer acting bull****. I agree King could've pulled out, but someone should've belted Stanley for that effort.

Let's give Jason the benefit of the doubt here.
Bennett's performance in that press conference reached new depths of bizarre behaviour - even by his standards. Alternatively happy, angry, taciturn, surly - the whole gamut.
Des on the other hand was relaxed. i think he knows he has a team that can beat St Geowarra Credit Union. He'll just allow the clueless hacks of the 4th Estate to continue their lovefest with the Red and Whites and re-engage the stealth technology.

you are kidding right? Stanley put the ball down stood up and kept going along the touchline Jason was the one who had visibility and should have avoided the contact. It was pretty clear

It's a fact that at a cross-intersection the person on the left gives way.

That's unless someone saw stop/give-way signs.

King's action (or lack of it) looked deliberate to me. He could have easily avoided that contact. Dumb and stupid are two words that come to mind when thinking of King and Matai last night. WTF is it with Matai? He may cost us more by spending time on the sidelines now. It's disappointing because he looked to have matured a little this season.

It was kind of reminiscent of Glen Stewart and Matai in a game toward the end of last season. Stupid cheap shots resulting in lengthy suspensions causing the team to suffer with their absences.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Grade 1 tripping is 75 pts (which is what Waaaayne is whining about on the news as a deliberate trip)

If Wayne says it ... It is.. He is after all a messiah who can do no wrong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4