Wayne the whiner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Btw I think Waaaayne bennett had a whinge about King to take the heat off Nathan Fein who got Brett in the cheek 

Usually have a lot of time for Benny and his comments and after watching it a three to four times he needs to go back to High School for a class in basic physics.
A 100kg + man running flat out can not stop on a dime. It's the same as a Semi carrying a full load at 100 km/h it can't just stop immediately, a coal train at a descent speed takes 3-4 kilometers to stop. If this case was brought up to the judiciary this would been the defense.

Daniel said:
He threw his leg out, there was no need for the contact. King either starts, gets involved in or cones close to a dust up every week. Is that what you expect from the captain of a young and easily influenced side?

No you are right - he should turn his back in the tackle and slide meekly to the floor like kitey.

Bollocks, that's what we need. Aggression and pride. Never surrender when your backs against the wall! Kingy is up for it and it's all good.

:)

Anyone else notice how relaxed Dessie looked in the press conference?

I think that Manly might have got under Wayne's skin in this game.

For those that say we lost the game, think of it like poker.
You can win a game with a **** hand by making the opponent think you've got a good hand.

Yes, Des looked relaxed and confident. Think he learnt a lot and knows what we need to do to beat them next time.

It's funny, I've heard Manly fans talk about Des knowing how to beat a team in the finals based on a loss to tough opposition. At first I thought we were all coming up with excuses as to why we lost, but then I remembered the last time I've heard talk like that on a Sea Eagles forum ;)

eagles2win said:

You can win a game with a s**t hand by making the opponent think you've got a good hand.

How did we make them think we had a good hand last night ?

TokyoEagle said:
eagles2win said:

You can win a game with a s**t hand by making the opponent think you've got a good hand.

How did we make them think we had a good hand last night ?

When Joe G was cleared of his being broken.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4