WCC After Party, Sports Cafe, Headrow, Leeds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To the Manly fans over in Leeds get yourself to the Southstanders after party at the Sports Cafe on the Headrow just opposite the Art Museum near the Town Hall.

Its open until the early hours and you can wear your shirt in we have been told. All drinks will be £2.50 and it will be kicking off at about 9pm.

For more oinfo on how to get there visit: http://www.thesportscafe.net/leeds.cfm

This is from the Facebook page set up for it

The Rhinos are aiming to extend England's impressive record against their Australian counterparts and become the first team to successfully defend the title.

Regardless of the result, I am arranging the BIGGEST after party in the city and hopefully celebrate a victory for the Rhinos.

If you would like to attend the party, simply accept this invitation, this will give me a rough idea of numbers to expect.

Come on, we need the whole of Leeds to be behind us on 1st March and turn Elland Road AND The Sports Cafe into a fortress!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND THEIR FRIENDS E.T.C. THE CITY AS ONE - LEEDS RHINOS!

18 & OVER ONLY!

Tilllate.com will be around for us, taking photographs for people who would like them done.

Hope to see you guys there ;D

Sounds like a good night mate, and cheers for extending the welcome, if any of you guys are visiting Oz I hope that we extend the same warm welcome to you.

I am in central/southern QLD these days, but if you visit Hervey Bay let me know, and I will make sure to gather a few local Manly Supporters to catch up with you for a beer

Fluffy link said:
$4 charge followed by $7.50 beers

the bartenders better give you a massage

$4 in and $5 a drink actually ;)

Thats very cheap for a city centre bar anyway lol. For a pint in most places you are looking at anything between £3-£5 ($6-$10) and to get into the clubs its anything between £5 to £20 ($10-$50).

Anyway I hope to see a few of you there so we can have a good night together... the way things should be ;D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6