WCC challenge on Bigpond Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw it at the sportsmans in bristol with an old leeds lad. we were going for the rhinos naturally....

bellamy or someone got in under the superleague radar and put some kind of fix in on the refereeing; it was like the nrl from 2 yrs ago until late in the game the ref started doing some totally inconsistent cover his arse penalties for holding down. they successfully negated any homeground advantage. murdoch-to-murdoch corp collaboration no doubt....

Was this game even shown in Australia on free to air television? Did anyone care? Did anyone in Melbourne actually watch the game?

With a Super 15 team in Victoria, will anyone still follow the Storm? Will anyone buy a team that has to be propped up by 6 million a year, even though they are the top team in that period? Can News continue to sustain such losses just to promote a product on Pay TV?

These and other stupid questions will never be answered by Gallop and his pack of fools until commercial reality finally relocates them to somewhere in QLD or Gosford!!!

I personally think that the new union franchise in melbourne will help convert people from AFL then league will convert them over from union.

It was on Sky sport, which is where the stupid WCC internet stream comes from.
If you compare it to the quality of the Foxtel stuff its much more grainy.

Funny how the NRL wrestlers played against a "slower" english side.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4