WCC TV Change

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Sea Eagles and Leeds Rhinos live from 5am EDST after Channel 9 supported a request to broadcast the match on FOX SPORTS.

The match to determine the best Rugby League club side in the world will be broadcast live on FOX SPORTS 3 from 5am on Monday, March 2.

Channel 9 will broadcast delayed coverage of the match later that night.

“This is a great result for Rugby League fans and I must thank Channel 9 and FOX SPORTS for their co-operation in enabling this match to be broadcast live,” NRL Chief Executive, Mr David Gallop, said today.

“This will be the last chance for Manly fans to watch their side play before Round 1 of the Telstra Premiership, which is now just three weeks away.”

The World Club Challenge between the Sea Eagles and Rhinos in Leeds will kick-off on Sunday, March 1, at 6pm (local time).

you can watch it on Channel 9 later on.

It should be on Sunday morning, played Saturday night, facing a days work is not going to be fun

Dan link said:
you can watch it on Channel 9 later on.

It should be on Sunday morning, played Saturday night, facing a days work is not going to be fun

prefer to watch it live, it says later that night, which could be very very late

ahhh I cant. I have to take thursday next week off to drive the little old lady across the road to hospital, i'll battle through it

You'd think they cold have scheduled the game for 7.30pm start there so at least we could watch it with our breakfast.

Hmmm leave home 3:15am,
drive to Manly Leagues
get there at 4:50am
watch game
start work from brookie at 8am

may have to resort to this plan

Clon and I will be cheering as channel nine melbourne probably would show steak knives informercials before live league

Doesn't bother me much as I have Fox, but it does show the total disdain that 9 shows footy fans.

Time for them to either get the flick or start treating their most valuable commodity with some f*cking respect.

willstyles link said:
but it does show the total disdain that 9 shows footy fans.

Time for them to either get the flick or start treating their most valuable commodity with some f*cking respect.

At least they have allowed Fox to show it live, usually they would have put it on delay and not given the rights to Foxtel.

As Gronk said, thats a victory for us as I am sure Benny Hinn would have got a run before the game down here.

World Club Challenge at the Leagues Club

20/02/2009 - By Manly League Club

The Manly Leagues Club will be opening on Monday 2 March to show the World Club Challenge.

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE
- Manly Sea Eagles v Leeds Rhinos on Monday 2 March @ 5am.
- The game will be shown live on Fox3 at 5am.
- The Club will open at 4.30am and breakfast will be available

Be in the running to win a Sea Eagles jersey

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
World Club Challenge at the Leagues Club

20/02/2009 - By Manly League Club

The Manly Leagues Club will be opening on Monday 2 March to show the World Club Challenge.

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE
- Manly Sea Eagles v Leeds Rhinos on Monday 2 March @ 5am.
- The game will be shown live on Fox3 at 5am.
- The Club will open at 4.30am and breakfast will be available

Be in the running to win a Sea Eagles jersey

good news for you then BE?

I am actually used to it, watching EPL games and such mid week. Love it! keeps you going during a boring day of work

clontaago link said:
Thats awesome. Watch the footy and have some brekkie at the leagues club at half time!!
  have an excuse to go home again by lunchtime - salmonella poisoning. 

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8