We always let in a late try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
and I'm sick to death of it!!!!!!

Let me apologise to all, I'm in a bad mood and I am extremely unhappy with our form. I've been saying it for 8 weeks, we are playing poorly, YES we are in 2nd place, but we are playing poorly and I think we will get punted out the back door come finals time unless something dramatic changes.

I am sick of it to, because every week it blows my footytab out. I needed us to win by 9 tonight.

Ralphie said:
and I'm sick to death of it!!!!!!

Let me apologise to all, I'm in a bad mood and I am extremely unhappy with our form. I've been saying it for 8 weeks, we are playing poorly, YES we are in 2nd place, but we are playing poorly and I think we will get punted out the back door come finals time unless something dramatic changes.

the title sounds like something Vidmar would sing as only he can.:p

Look if we are playing poorly yet are still in 2nd than we must be doing alright.

There has been lots of talk that we are finishing games strongly this season so perhaps a few late tries are forgivable.

Going by averages our defence this year is better than it was in 2008.

Geeze some people are hard to please. At the start of the season you'd be doing handstands if you knew we'd be second.
Won playing average. So did Melbourne against Parra. Shows that both teams win when they are not at their best.

Parra were desperate we were complacent, switched on after a half time coach roasting and won well with a bit of home town glory at the death bring on the bullwogs.

We really remind me of Penrith last season. Ran along into 2nd spot but got blown out the back door of the finals. I just think we are struggling with a lot of injuries at the moment and they are taking their toll.

We stuttered towards the end of '08 too. I'm peeved, but we still got the result in what was always a danger game.

I heard Cronk was injured tonight.
How confident would you be of Melbourne winning without him?
It just takes an injury to a key player like him to sink Melb's chances.
We have injuries, but so does every team.

Why do we always let in a late try?Is that a prerequisite for being Manly?Maybe we should be trying NOT to always let in a late try>

Pittwater Legend said:
Look if we are playing poorly yet are still in 2nd than we must be doing alright.

There has been lots of talk that we are finishing games strongly this season so perhaps a few late tries are forgivable.

Going by averages our defence this year is better than it was in 2008.

I will say something in response to your first line.
Penrith ran second last year.......and we look a lot like them on last night.

Mate, IIRC Brisbane looked **** in their run of 5 straight losses just before the finals in 2006 and they went on to win it.

Only last week the team was praised for disposing of the Roosters comfortably.

You're not going to set the world on fire every week. We should have accounted for the Eels easily but it doesnt matter that we didnt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6