We are all equal, but some clubs are more equal than others

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah they are some good points. The bongos constant friday night snorefests are getting tiresome.

If your like me, I only really watch the live friday game and the Manly game, so It would b nice to actually watch some variety of games.

I have been a big supporter of moving SOO to a saturday stand alone weekend. Its not fair on the club or supporters to lose your players.

Eagles2nv said:
Yeah they are some good points. The bongos constant friday night snorefests are getting tiresome.

If your like me, I only really watch the live friday game and the Manly game, so It would b nice to actually watch some variety of games.

I have been a big supporter of moving SOO to a saturday stand alone weekend. Its not fair on the club or supporters to lose your players.

^^^ It's the way it's done in soccer. Every club comp stops and they play the international matches right across the globe.

I'm starting to think maybe SOO & NRL get with the 21st century and play origin as a stand-alone weekend fixture, probably 3 weeks apart.

No need for byes, so season is about as long as before.

Bandit said:
Eagles2nv said:

^^^ It's the way it's done in soccer. Every club comp stops and they play the international matches right across the globe.

I'm starting to think maybe SOO & NRL get with the 21st century and play origin as a stand-alone weekend fixture, probably 3 weeks apart.

No need for byes, so season is about as long as before.

Whilst TV owns the game that will NEVER happen

All just piss and wind really. The NRL has to take into consideration what the real owners ( the TV companies) want.

They pay for it and they will get their way. You just have to accept it. Small wins can be made here and there like now getting Sundays games live but Brisbane will get top slot because that's what the market demands.

That's life.

Mind you, in recent times, and quite apart ( and in spite of) of our on field success I reckon we are only just in front of the Sharks and the Titans as to the most disliked teams by the No Real Leadership.

Hell, if tv didnt dictate the timings we would ho to something similar that the NFL use. Play all games on Sunday afternoons into Sunday night with only one game on Monday night.

this journalist would make a better head of football operations than Greenturd could ever dream to be.. has real insight and some great ideas

Foxsports this weekend is replaying 20 matches, every one of which features the Steelers (Dragons), and none of which is against Manly.
WTF is that about??

Foxsports this weekend is replaying 20 matches, every one of which features the Steelers (Dragons), and none of which is against Manly.
WTF is that about??

They are doing a day for every team. Manly is on thursday starting around lunch and then going through to friday morn, Looks like an assortment of games from the early 80s till recent games.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6