We are doomed this Saturday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
I have one of those Manly suction men things stuck on the window of the car, just got home from work to notice that 1 of the hands has fallen off

Must be symbolisiing that our season is already on the edge of the cliff and this weekend 1 hand will drop off the trophy :p

The way some are reading it, we're doomed because P Peters won't be packing down in the front row.

Ive even reverted to spell checking Ive been so bored with the **** in here this week.

The sooner some of the numpties find better things to do the better

Kiwi Eagle said:
I have one of those Manly suction men things stuck on the window of the car, just got home from work to notice that 1 of the hands has fallen off

Must be symbolisiing that our season is already on the edge of the cliff and this weekend 1 hand will drop off the trophy :p

In a similar line of thought, Matilda was playing with the Manly Piggy Bank this morning, when she knocked it off the seat and it's arm broke

Matabele said:
The way some are reading it, we're doomed because P Peters won't be packing down in the front row.

Matabele the once staunch defender of Zorba until now, one has to wonder if there's a rift in the family?

Dan, I think it was you, do you still have the patch of Brookie grass growing ??

I believe this was the sign last year of our future, good or bad.

Daniel said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

In a similar line of thought, Matilda was playing with the Manly Piggy Bank this morning, when she knocked it off the seat and it's arm broke

All that I'm hearing from you
Is white noise

Everytime I hear that song I think of October 5 2008. Didn't they get booed when they said they were from Melbourne lol.

Brookie4eva said:
Dan, I think it was you, do you still have the patch of Brookie grass growing ??

I believe this was the sign last year of our future, good or bad.

nah it died out last year and couldn't be revived :(

Daniel said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Season over

Nope I'm taking my daughter on Saturday and we haven't lost a game shes been to so its going to be a win!!

What we need is for Ryan to come on here and say were going to get smashed.

Matabele said:

I thought Peter was in the front row. Ohhh sorry my mistake that's George Rose.

Have you checked all the suction sheep on your car window KE? Maybe manly man was checking one of them for prostrate problems when his arm became dislodged? :D

I hear a lot of brothels in NZ are already fully booked for the duration of the world cup. the next couple of months should be a good boost for the local economy. Hopefully plenty of antibiotics available.

Do you think that all blacks are up for it this time or will it be the usual effort?

tookey said:
I hear a lot of brothels in NZ are already fully booked for the duration of the world cup. the next couple of months should be a good boost for the local economy. Hopefully plenty of antibiotics available.

Hehe. I saw a quote in the SMH from a kiwi dominatrix - said her business is looking good because of all the Poms coming. She was serious. Bad boys!

I can top that as a sign.

I had a clear and distinct dream prior to round 1 that we lost to Brisbane in a Prelim final.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
I can top that as a sign.

I had a clear and distinct dream prior to round 1 that we lost to Brisbane in a Prelim final.

If we play Bris in prelim final they wont beat us. We have their measure even with half our team out.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2