We are just not up to the speed of the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
the speed of the game is killing us. We cant keep up, we cant stop the roll. Our play the balls are not up there with the top teams. When we play other teams we can match it with intensity but we just cant get near the top, well drilled teams.

This is how the game is being played by the best teams and we are not part of the game. This is the basic fundamental that could lift the team performance if we are fit enough to carry it off. Eventually the teams that do , wear the opposition down. At the moment we are the opposition

This is one post I'll agree with amongst the dross of the last 48 hours and it has nothing to do with our backs straight line speed

We are not winning the ruck and for mine the majority of our problems are stemming from that

We are on the back foot in defense (we are often caught with no markers) and in attack a lot of our players take an age to get up which allows the defensive line to set and rush up pressuring Parcell, DCE and Walker

Also my pet hate is players slowly get up and complaining to the ref whilst playing the ball, the sole focus should be playing the ball as quick as humanly possible

Parcell is a very good defender but is still adjusting to NRL level. We are probably missing Ballin.

Also we are probably missing that other bloke, he set the tone for the defence on our left side in recent times...

• 🤝
Reactions: mbe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4